Will Vetex actually finish AO?

Port AO to steam, preventing another AA moment

if he doesn’t move it to another platform

depends on how old he is

Probably. AO seems like a way less ambitious project than AA was, and WOM was kind of just random… don’t know where he was going with it(no dashing or shiftlock? seriously…?).

And he locked a ton of weapons behind races, which is in general a terrible move cash grab devs make to get people to spend money re-rolling for the race they need to stand a chance in the games meta.

…Except this time you don’t get to spend money. Either you completely reset your character or you make a new file- and you’ll have to continue making new files until you get the race you want. Inconvenient, but it’s got a reasonable work around.

Anyway, AO will probably be completed- at least, it’ll be completed before the exploiters finally kill the game off totally.
(two- or mabye three? exploiting crisises within almost a year of development… I hope every new update doesn’t unleash another exploiting wave)

He can’t move it to another platform because he only knows coding for Roblox, it’d take wild amounts of effort to port it in his case

ye ik

I don’t about the other 1 or 2, but for the one I was here for at least it got solved pretty quick so theres that. At least I think it was fast idk how long it normally takes to fix exploits lol

The most powerful curse is not the absorption curse

It’s the FilterEnabled curse :sob:

I think Vetex said he’s motivated enough that if AO majorly broke he would still put in the time to fix it. Can’t remember if that’s something he actually said or if I’m mandela effecting myself, though.

man imagine having this game on steam or some other platoform, I’d pay a lot for it

Yeah, he said that to him, AO is his masterpiece, I don’t think he would give up that easily

will he try? yes

will roblox ruin it just before/after he finishes it? yes

unless vetex gets hit by a truck or roblox hits him with a truck. then he’ll probably finish it

Depends, if Roblox’s gonna break the game last time but I highly doubt it

After he’s done with AO he’s gonna continue with the development of Adventure Story

That’s quite relieving to hear actually
I can imagine he’s also making enough money off of it to keep going

Damn i wish, even if it would take like 10 years for that to happen.

You guys so negative he will finish the game

what a year of ao does to a mf

I think the chances are great. If I get it right, Vetex now has enough experience and motivation to fix the game if it breaks.

2 Likes

Yes. He still has the same motivation from AA days, if not more, and now he also has the skills to keep it going.