Will you be taking the COVID vaccine

No.
Just no.

I am pro-vaccine all the way but since this is something new and rushed, I am very skeptical of it

Probably not. I’m not in a risk group, the case numbers around here hardly rise unless it’s cold, it’s a fucking coronavirus, like the flu is, so it’s pretty much a chance it even keeps you from getting a different mutated strain, and it only lasts for 3 months.
3 months. That’s fucking ridiculous to call it a vaccine if it’s only for 3 months.

This is a reply I agree with entirely. Although my skepticism lies in the UK trial that basically was a massive botch, and the fact it lasts only like half or one fourth the time the flu vaccine lasts

You’re high lmao

An Australian COVID vaccine got rolled back for HIV False Positive…

the virus kills 0.02% of the population, most with preexisting conditions or the elderly.
the vaccine causes more weird shit to people like me and Im skeptical due to it being rush.

Simple answer: Yes because I believe in the science.

1 Like
  • Believe…in science?
    I thought science was based on unrefutable proof?
    Send me study of COVID vaccine and I shall look through the methods, conflict of interest, results, and most importantly…sponsors

I figure its better than having nothing, especially since I have already had COVID I don’t see why taking the vaccine could be dangerous or fruitless.

1 Like

you can still get it and even if you dont die from it, you can still spread it towards others who are more vulnerable.
Even if the vaccine doesnt prevent you from getting the virus its still a good band-aid against it.

People who drain economy and make things worse for everyone?
Just quarantine them or something?
99.8% Survival Rate for all ages.

I guess I’m just ignorant :frpensive:

what kind of argument is that? Do you mean the elderly? They arent the only people vulnerable, even young people can be vulnerable

Sadly that doesn’t quite work, there is always some way for the virus to get in, and some people might not go into quarantine.

Not really,

and also lets switch the numbers, does 1,79M deaths worldwide sound better to you?

1 Like

Ideally I would wait until March at earliest so that a lot of data would be available on the side effects of the vaccine (don’t want to take the vaccine and end up having some long-term health issue because of it, my chance of getting the virus as an introvert is low as is). I also follow COVID guidelines to the core so I’m not entirely concerned about getting it by default, with or without a vaccine.

3 Likes

If social distancing works, why vaccine? If vaccine works, why social distancing afterwards?

Social distancing doesn’t work 100% as well as certain masks, they’re mostly a band-aid to help prevent the spread but it doesn’t prevent it 100%

Have you heard of this newly mutated coronavirus? The vaccine might prevent the currently-going covid but not this new one, that’s one reason I can think of it.

If you actually read the website you cited, it actually answers your question.

“It’s important to be clear about what we know and what we don’t know about what the vaccine does. What we know is that the Pfizer vaccine is very effective at preventing symptomatic illness and severe disease. That means the vaccine appears to prevent people from getting sick enough that they develop symptoms, and very importantly, it prevents people from becoming so severely ill that they end up in the hospital.”
/…/
“Here’s what the studies don’t yet show. They haven’t looked at whether the vaccine prevents someone from carrying COVID-19 and spreading it to others.”

Empty words without data to back it up.
I thought vaccines worked by herd immunity?

Also you dont allow small business to open but you allow riots on your streets, un-socially distanced, to happen? In Belgrade we actually had riots earlier this year too, the government fucked them up pretty quickly and now we are doing better than America.

honestly…

probably not…

younger people aren’t as affected and it’s been cobbled together so quickly I’m concerned about it…better that the more vulnerable people get it…

im not the government :fr: