Will you be taking the COVID vaccine

The fuck you mean that you’ll suffer? It doesn’t fucking effect you as long as you can find a stable source of income instead of pushing your vile beliefs out in the open for all to see.

How can I find a stable source of income when half the businesses are closed?

Then blame your ineffective and disabled government. Not elderly citizens who need intense medical care.

Do your part to stop covid and tell others to do so too so that they can actually reopen.

2 Likes

That too.

I have been for months but rioters chimp out in the streets.
This happened in Serbia earlier this year, the government crushed it.

This is idiotic.

Let’s stop responding.

indeed

You acting like something that happened months ago is happening right in front of your doorstep.

And you wanted America to crush the protests? They already did try and a lot of people died because of it.

The riots aren’t even nearly as bad as they used to be, if they are still going on of course.

The Anti-Mask protests on the other hand…

ig i would wait until the vaccine is more than just some short term solution and will actually help against the virus
as someone with slight respiratory issues covid may or may not screw me up, though the deathrate for younger people is rather low

I would wait. But we may have to as my mom is a nurse. I don’t really mind as I have experienced some diseases.

this is a reason why you’re f tier

do you think i’m stupid
do you think i don’t know shit
do you think i’m some sort of retard?

i’m gonna probably crash my car on the way there

okay but who asked

why not, its free so what i have to lose. Ez

your pain receptors

jk :sleeper:

1 Like

lol, im already playing rogue lineage how can my pain be higher XD

1 Like