[WIP] NPC Dialogue Compilation (Quest, Alert Lines, Talk Lines)

whats the wrong thing to say?

It is still ongoing, I’ve been slowly working on gathering talk lines. I’m doing negative rep npcs first, but I’ll probably add some of the positive ones too at some point. The civilians probably have the highest chance of lore lines other than bosses and David, to be honest.

1 Like

“you don’t want to see me rage…”

Bad rep npcs keep talking about “plans” but them just jump the strongest wizard them see lmao

4 Likes

I’ve made a slight change to the document in case anyone wants to add lines. You can now comment on the doc, if you want to contribute a new line just leave a comment with the npc type you have the line for and the line itself. Any contributions are appreciated.
Also, you don’t need to do boss lines, as they’re on the fandom wiki pages already.

:skull:

I feel bullballed by this

Updated the log with more organizers, a bunch of civilian dialogue, and a few positive rep quests.

Sounds great, boss lore is more generally known, but the civilians are perfect for getting more detail on the universe as a whole. Great work so far!

2 Likes

sword, war, battle, fight, arrow, ammo, kill, murder, blood, violence, fire, burn, unicorn, suffer, death, murder, spear, attack, gunshot, pew, tank, knight, bandit, darkness, murderer, massacre, carnage, slaughter, explosion, and etc.

“if the EU were an animal, s-symbolically, if the EU were an animal, the EU would be a lobster”

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.