WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

T Slime (4)

Rainbow Slime

4 Likes

ezgif-5-66207851b7
seren

9 Likes

fcked around with variations

i realized i could also stack the horns on top of each others so there’s that

Lore sht maybe ?

“Reaper” are spirits that were corrupted with regret and/or negative emotions, be it their or someone else

Their entire body is made form a substance called Void, an abnormal substance that does not exist in nature

there’re more information about it but i’ll leave it for later

base body:

the middle eye-looking thing is their core aka their only weakpoint

( unrelated but it can “blink” and “close”

they dont have eyelid, obviously

the “iris” just change shape everynow and then

usually as a way for them to express their emotion to others

this rarely happen tho since most Reaper are more or less emotionless )

the diamond-shaped thing on their “head” is their “mouth”, which can be used to concentrate and release magical energy

their body is immune to all form of damage and destroying their core is the only way to kill them

there are way to temporarily impair or destroy their body, however:

1. being exposed to light will stun them and quickly disintegrate them, they can still regenerate, however ( sunlight or light created by Light Magic will be more effective, but a flashlight or something could also works albeit with much less effectiveness and can only stun them briefly )

2. being submerged in water will make them unable to regenerate and slowly disintegrate ( water created using Water Magic will be more effective, rain could also make them “drunk”, reduce their mobility and fighting capability, apparently )

3. loud noise stuns them and makes them unable to use magic

4. fire can quickly destroy their body and prevent them from regenerate for a long time ( fire created using Fire Magic will be more effective )

it could also destroy their core since it spreads

other source of heat such as electricity works as well

other stuffs:
legs: how much void do they have

1. tentacle legs

lowest amount of void = low attack power, hp and defense but can fly and is very fast

spider legs

medium amount of void = high attack power ( sharp tips ), decent hp but low defense, has decent speed but can’t no longer fly, can crawl walls tho

sludge “legs”

highest amount of void = limited mobility but very high hp, defense and attack power ( can trap and slowly/quickly absorb the target(s) ) but have limited range ( due to being slow and heavy )

horns: how aggressiveness are they

1. hunched horns

low aggressiveness, prefers not to fight unless absolutely has too

1. curved horns

medium aggressiveness, will attack back if provoked

demon horns

high aggressiveness, will attack if caught sight of target(s)

color of their core and “mouth”: what magic attribute(s) they have ( can only use one at a time )

example:

1. Ice:

2. Crystal

3. Magma

8 Likes

Ooh the visuals are so nice! I also have “Reapers” in my lore but they’re nowhere close to this

2 Likes

These little shits deal two masks of damage, I hate them.

3 Likes

hollow knight

3 Likes

if the sword looks out of place, it’s because it isnt her

6 Likes

seren_idle
Seren but i gave her a body now

colored

serencolored_idle

10 Likes

Nice art

1 Like

seren_move
“where’s her legs ?”

Seren is very lazy and just shape-shifted her legs away and fly instead of walking

yeah totally

• Seren only shape-shifted her legs away when moving while in combat
  • Seren always shape-shifted her legs away while in combat

0 voters

techinically the only reason i gave her legs is because i originally intended the game to be a side-view (?) game aka it has jumping

but i changed it to a top down view now so there’s no need for that anymore

5 Likes

What trying animate legs does to a person

1 Like

These look like nfts :skull:

Still good job

Now make the opposite of them…

:thinking: actually how would that work

i kinda have inferiority complex ig

i know they arent absolutely horrendous or anything

but my mind is refuse to accept that

that, and i can become quite cocky sometimes if i get praised too much so i guess i also do it as a way to prevent that lol

anyway, thanks for the compliment

1 Like

funny story:
so basically there’re 3 stats that control her movement which are horizontal, vertical and speed

i probably fcked something up, so the speed just wont increase no matter what

so instead i just make her always in her “moving” state but at 0 x and 0 y i put her idle animation instead

i also want to make her face toward the direction at which she stopped, no idea how ( for now ) tho

maybe another blend tree ?

4 Likes

When she moves up, is she actually moving upwards into the air (like Mario) or is she moving away from the “camera” (like the old Pokemon games)? Also, what software are you using?

1. i guess it’s the second, i based the… dimension (?) of my game similar to Soul Knight and Magic Survival
  2. Unity

still Ember, but i gave up on coloring

if you're feeling like losing your eyesight

the reference

not very satisfied with the feather ear turfs much, maybe i’ll redo it later

4 Likes

Ah finally someone acknowledging biology.

“i dont have a favorite OC”
proceed to draw her more than i draw my protagonist

i think im gonna get rid of the cloak, story-wise it cool but design-wise it kinda sucks

2 Likes