WMDrayal's Library of Ruina thread

Which two of us survived

what

i havent even beat the damn wolf yet i dont want to imagine how worse the upper floors will get

Some are easier and some are harder, that is all I have to say

how did you unlock hokma before doing the lower floor realizations
like ik you can get a sotc before then but personally i didnt start sotc until after netzach’s realization

just wait until keter :sob:

The Series is finally back :fire:

Good job on the Netzach realization, it only gets harder from there.

Except for like Binah’s, you can just brute force through the gimmicks according to my friends

Yes you can, but i think it’s only a last resort to brute force it if you can’t be bothered to keep failing again.

i gunned the fck down the queen of hatred plus some bleed so they arent wrong lol

pretty sure binah and gebura floors trivialize thing too

which is why im not gonna use them :nod:

i realized the first 3 floors, guess that was enough?

It’s Binah, Gebura, and Yesod who serve as the unga bunga trio. So if you want fights to actually be challenging don’t use them

yeah yesod ego goes crazy

red mist combat pages + keypage are probably some of the strongest in the game ngl

The age old tactic of lone fixer + myongest prowess

one step closer to the Iron Maiden

probably will do gear church next with hod bleed team, then malkuth burn team for r corp ( clueless )

1 Like

Ouch

Church of gear pages are pretty damn good

you werent joking holy sht

anyway, Red Mist is next

since shes a boss id probably gonna use literature floor again since bleed is especially effective with them due to their high stagger bar ( i think ? )

cant use Hod so its a 1v4, Binah and Gebura’s floor is barely completed and have no EGO so probably wont use them. Roland’s… yeah, nah

surely, she cant be that hard

gg bro.

wmdrayal’s last words before disaster strikes:

Assuming you don’t plan to cheese her using Yesod or Binah, it’s a very difficult fight