Wood magic is pretty good

Amogus

By “gameplay” I’m pretty sure he meant PvP and PvE

You don’t “win” anything from these gamepasses other than I guess a higher auction time??

Do you seriously think you can trade galleons for good weapons? Also it’s not giving you money, it’s just storing it…

This doesn’t matter in the long run, as nothing you can buy will need that big of a bank most likely.

Also instant crown transfer is simply just a time saver.

Once again barely effects gameplay, auctioning is just a thing on the side you can do. Plus another 24 hours is almost useless. Will probably be very cheap.

I agree with you here. The previous two are not game-changing in the slightest, however this could be.

1 Like

Mind if I prematurely make a grave for you when you eat the hammer from Vetex?

wot

Clearly then, you are a fool, for you do not know the fate of those who dare ping the mighty wizard Vetex.

oh no

Uh oh did he ping vebex?

Oooooh hes dead

Not really.

Instant crown transfer to bank and having a bank with double size is just a QOL thing that saves time from having to go back to your back, withdrawal, deposit, etc.

No boost to your money making speed is given, you still have to put in the work.

This is not a big deal, nor does it give the player that buys this a massive edge. Don’t expect anyone to auction OP items for crowns, no one would do that.

Only one I agree with, but it’s his game ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Why did you do that?

This man has to make money y’know and I’m pretty sure the last thing he wants to do is argue with someone on the forums…again.

1 Like

i am going to die

i am deleting this post

I’m a pseudo-mod actually, want me to close it?

Edit: Yeah wood magic is pog

i need to get rid of the comments

Why did u change the topic?

did i?

Yes.

Also go read my story

what was it about