Worst Trades that You Received

bruh.

clean oath for some random shit like arrows and treasure junk

my organs are starting to fall
more like my brain cells

thats impossible. To be able to send a trade you have to atleast offer equal “crowns value”. You probably just missed where they offered the crowns or for some reason didnt notice the items they sent

Aight everyone. I think I got the worst trade.

sent him a clown nose

He is now explaining to me why Vetex didn’t want people to make alts to get headlesses.

6 Likes

Skill issue gogo ngl

@gogos27, are you okay?

Lots of trolling tbh

:frhollow:

yea man was a real dick a bout it and took it in the wrong way tho. all those headless he had was own by people named Womfarm1 Womfarm2 and so on

what

Yes, those are their alt accounts that they used during the Halloween event to get as many Headless Heads as possible, which was smart of them. They knew they could be valuable later on. It’s ridiculous to justify you taking them because they “Didn’t deserve them.”

Are you typing an essay?

yes

Oh shit, intense reading coming up

Get prepared for eye nuke

man I just saying when I see a good trader and a good inventory like that i just wish that he would have work hard for them instead of abusing a (I don’t want to call it a bug but they did put things in the game to stop people from getting more than one headless its not bug but i wish that he got them from trading skill)

What ever it is i probably wont read it because of my attention span

Also a bit off-topic but you change your username to Frostimistry?!?!