Worst Trades that You Received

i have 3

Changed it to my Roblox Username for consistency

And what’s your point? Dragon obtained the headlesses fair and square. There is no further argument.

From trading bad stuff for it tho :man_shrugging:

lol sorry you sound like a teacher no thx man dont want to go to school on the weekend

what you mean

You’re going to Brazil school on the weekend

I mean, I did see some trade pictures of you trading useless and little boss drops for headless :man_shrugging:

oh that was because i was on my non trading slot it was all i had just kinda wanted to get your attended

Sounds like… skill issue.

the other headless i got was one i got for 3k crowns lol i did feel bad so i gave him a oath he was happy. and then the other 2 i got was with sunken items. when was for a sunken sword that i fished for it took a long time lol

more mental issues than skill

Agreed.

Bro is there gonna be like another 30 minute chat?

Perhaps

If you speak truth, solemn condolences.

welp i guess i got my entertainment on the forums today

You were out here talkin like I committed multiple war crimes on a third world country.

I am more of a collector than trader. I saw the opportunity and took it. I got all of those headless heads because I am scared of losing my data like what happened in AA. There are no rules about it so I kept them. I’m pretty sure even headless did the same thing.

You were just hoping that I would accept that deal. You got all 3 because you convinced children to give their kidney for candy.

2 Likes

what im not dead any ways this is getting off topic so if your really care find another way to chat with me

welp thats some garbage grammar over there