Would the Peacekeeper be able to survive everything humanity (irl) throws at them?

Not if literally the entirety of Magius was out to get him and working together.

Again, you’d have death wizards, life wizards, reflect magic wizards, every single member of the council, and so on after him.

Also every single guild ever.

This isn’t dragon ball Z so he does actually have to get hit by stuff lmao.

Read the title again, it says humanity irl.
as in real life, not magius.

how would a tsar bomba fare against the peacekeeper
35km destruction, 3.5km fireball
would that be comparable to a really high level explosion spell?

nvm im really dumb for thinking this idea, but would it at least do something

as corndad said, read the title

can he escape the power of my glock
yeah most likely

they didn’t generate the island, they raised it from the sea floor and then fixed it up a bit by adding trees and such. They’re also not immortal or anything, if you shot them with a gun they’d still bleed and probably die since the Absorption Curse doesn’t work like other curses (in the sense that you can turn into the element to dodge things or travel) it just gives the power to absorb things instead

15 Likes

what level are they
20 charcters

Level is irrelevant.

in their universe everyone is strong cos they can all high jump like a frog

1 Like

Most likely but last I check he isn’t Superman and bulletproof. So a double tap without him knowing will probably be enough.

Edit: sorry, didn’t read the escape word

1 Like

oh crap vetex responded
now that we know the peacekeeper isn’t immortal to whatever we throw at em, we need to list some tech the peacekeeper can’t survive based on our AA understanding
at level 250, the peacekeeper could tank a few musket/flintlock hits, so at level 5000+, it’s safe to assume that they can shrug off an assault rifle of some sort
now, nukes are a different story

coronavirus kills the peacekeeper

1 Like

Levels are irrelevant.

in scaling, levels are relevant
it can be assumed the peacekeeper is level 5000+, and in AA, the player could tank like 5+ bullet hits from flintlocks at level 250
therefore, like i said, it’s possiblee that the peacekeeper may be immune to stuff like ARs

AA levels are not the same as WoM levels.

you’re right, in WoM, levels are stronger than AA
that just amplifies my point further

also, if you’re level 60 and you can tank an explosion ability, that probably means you can tank a generic flintlock hit as well
since the peacekeeper is level 5000+, it’s also safe to assume they’ll be able to tank high caliber rounds with ease

levels arent irrelevant at all, they increase both health and power very quickly and open up more armor choices

Probably not, nukes on the other hand might kill him, though he probably keeps the curses that he doesn’t want to destroy since he gave the iron curse to John meaning he doesn’t destroy all the curses he encounters and absorbs some for himself . So there is a high chance he has other curses we don’t know about, Even if he doesn’t he still has his other magics and mutations which or lost and primordial at this point and the original magics he has have access to shield.

I’m talking about in this context.