Woven Together

Rolling for Protection, @discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 5

You successfully destroy the tree.

Zoe reads more into it, like just how bad is it, what are the shells like, how much is to little

gimbles checks out as much books as he can, then goes to practice windweaving outside

“I will find whatever Im looking for, somehow” Gabriel goes back to searching for any nonredacted book involving absolute vessals

It causes major noncommunicable sickness. The Frayed are soulless, emotionless creatures, as a result of not using their power in over two weeks.

Exactly what do you do

Zoe gale now goes over to start reading on binding, the last thing she’s curious about for the moment that she can actually get information on

All that to destroy a tree

Liza watches in fascination, and rolls her eyes. “You can just go on the library computers and look it up, you know,” she tells you.

I grow stronger.

My wounds are pulsing with pain.

I should get something to eat, where’s the cafeteria?

“Oh… Thanks” *Gabriel goes to the computer instead

Go back to the front entrance, turn right, straight shot

I go and practice my control over magicweaving while waiting for Emery to respond by using many elements at once.
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 11

You end up on Threaddit and find a post about Absolute Vessels.

“They are vicious and brutal, and will kill anything. Avoid at all costs, or you will probably die.”

I leave a trail of blood and ashes as I look for something to eat

“I can’t feel my fingers”

You successfully do nothing at average proficiency, you need to specify what you’re trying to achieve

threaddit is comedic gold btw :sob: