Woven Together

Okay all the Aberrant Weavings are ready and they’ll be assigned a few days after the game starts so you have a bit to wait but don’t worry because they’re quite strong

Like the lowest Aberrant Weaving is seventh-tier so even if you get that one that’s still pretty strong

Although only a few of you will get them - each one will only be distributed once each, and there are only five

One is seventh-tier, one is tenth-tier, one is twelfth-tier, one is fourteenth-tier, and one is fifteenth-tier

Geez, how high do tiers go?

Fifteen

Yeah someone’s getting the top Weaving

Sorry I missed this: Iceweaving is a thing but it’s second-tier meaning you’ll have to make use of a mechanic that I will permanently enable on the same day the chosen five Aberrate.

No spoilers about the mechanic but if you saw the first Woven Together-related thread you might have a guess

I’m here :3

I have a few questions.
Would there be ways for us to train weavings to try and gain a boost in some area?
Are there actual differences between the 24 provinces?

could someone be a villain somehow-?

Join DC please

Question 1: maybe
Question 2: they affect when the Lexicon collects you on day 1, which of the three houses you are assigned to, and some other things down the line
Question 3: maybe

Oh nvm you’re Amuka

Alright, thanks

My character should be done soon then

No reason concerning ourselves we’re from opposite forum factions lmao

Jk they’re not really factions it’s just a community joke

ah, since i’m still new idk anything abt that-

what sort of factions are in for this joke-?
Also got my character donw now (had most of it set up while i waited for the answer before)

My character

Name: Zoe Gale
3rd Province
Weaving: Flame

Extra note: is a shorty

One side is the Letter PFP Army, led by Mr_hyperspace

The other is the Pokémon PFP Army, led by me

Thank you

You said something about being a villain and I was just praying “please don’t call yourself Anne Tagonist”