Woven Together

bump

Guys you can roleplay preparations in your home provinces to go to the School of Weavers or smth just in case y’all are probably bored and there’s still 8 days

Gabriel is fishing right now

What, in jail?

He escaped and is fishing now

how are the provinces different from each other?

They affect when you are collected by the Lexicon, your assigned house, and some other stuff.

If you mean physically, they have sort of different climates and architectural styles

@Sykadelik what is province 15 like

I’ll tell you in a few days once I’ve actually decided

One week remaining

Chances to apply are halfway done, if you’re interested you should apply ASAP. Also like I say, you can all roleplay preparations

1 Like

Also I’d like everyone to pick a Weaver’s Needle. This is a close personal item that will later on serve as a conduit to strengthen your powers

You can give a bonus effect of your choosing to your Needle

any like restrictions/guidelines for needles

So, there are needles to choose from?

As stated above, are there any rules to that? I’m guessing that common sense insists that it “shouldn’t be anything overpowered” but I could be wrong.

It’s more of a symbolism thing, they’re not actual needles

So uhh just dropping my stuff here, you guys can see if there’s anything I need to change

i’m still deciding what to get as my needle

godsight mirror

• allows me to have spectator mode and see into the future, also the mirror is unbreakable meaning it can server as a little nice parrying “dagger” or mini shield
  • easy to convince the school to allow me

loyal pointed stick

• retractable
  • literally the trident with loyalty from minecraft, but it’s a spear
  • hard to convince the school to allow me (unless it’s disguised as a water bottle)

hip belt bag

• a bag
  • contains first aid notes as a mini booklet and money
  • bruh it’s a bag do you think a school wouldn’t allow me to bring this?

flowy winged cardigan

• allows me to fly (more like glide) and fall slower, reducing fall damage
  • unbreakable (if too op, self healing)
  • slash resistant
  • great insulator
  • fireproof
  • easy to convince the school to allow me

big piece of cloth

• a cloth that could be used as a fashion accessory or bandaging people’s wounds
  • very durable, but easier to break at some places which split into 4 right triangles (see image below, the true blue lines)
  • self healing
  • somewhat thin and soft
  • great at preventing liquid and dust from penetrating it (works for a makeshift umbrella)
  • great insulator
  • fireproof
  • 180 cm x 90 cm
  • haven’t decided on the color, but i might make it black, iridescent blue, or white (or one side black for stealth missions, one side iridescent bright blue for showing off location)
  • easy to convince the school to allow me (i can say it’s just a little fashion accessory

I like the cloth, it’s pretty simple and not too broken

i like the cloth and winged cardigan the most

i posted a list because idk how many items i was allowed to take with me