Wtf do people living in the world of WoM eat

fish and whatever is sold in taverns

Tasty
And Efficient

does this mean that there are like
production facilities in the Arcane Universe where they have people bang and they extract the children for consumption?

1 Like

More importantly, aren’t babies like all fat?
No way you’re getting a balanced diet out of that.

I’d like to imagine that they just have a law where it’s legal to kill and eat any baby you see. That would explain why no babies can be found, since people who want their children to live hide their babies until they are mature enough for the law to not apply, and the babies that are caught/not hidden get eaten.

1 Like

y’all???

Screenshot (201)

World of World of Magic

A truly modest proposal

its official
people in the arcane universe rely on cartilage for their nutrients

I assume a lot of seafood in the coastal regions. Judging from the presence of pubs and taverns we can deduce they grow a crop of some sorts knowing you need yeast and a source of sugars to ferment an alcoholic beverage. And possibly bread due to the discovery of yeast in this universe. I wonder if Clifford the dogfish is edible tho.

that makes sense since heros can kill without mercy wanted merchants and even gain reputation for that

People say that they have nothing to cook but that is the least true thing. Many of the buildings have chimneys so they could likely cook food on a tray under it. Heck, theres also a campfire place somewhere around the whispering forest that has a pot over the campfire.

Campfires and chimneys have fire, fire cook. This is the simplest way to say it

:fr:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.