Yeah, I like TGR and I'm in Suncry, how could you tell?

it further proves how dumb the haters are and they continue to hate without actual valid reasons

1 Like

Maybe stop being so paranoid

Ermm let’s try to be civil with each other.

1 Like

you have evidence to prove we farm alts?
literally a graph from thin air, no other evidence to back up the graph and that is “proof”
very valid proof

youre being very hypocritical here

The suncry hivemind is being summoned
@Techlevel2000 Close this shit right now they’re all posting within 5 minutes of each other

2 Likes

Listen, you’re from Siberia. You have an edgy name and an edgy profile description, you legit used a site to make sure a document isn’t an ipgrabber (something Angmar would do), you’re using cringe reddit type posts on this forum.

I could list many other reasons as to why I think you’re Angmar, the similarities are that closely linked. You aren’t fooling anyone.

But I thought you wanted attention? Now you have it :skull:

1 Like

Every small guild wouldn’t try fight suncry and would log instantly if they see a suncry member, same with most rookie guilds, leaving only leaderboard guilds to have a consistent infamy gain, suncry is an opposition to what I just said, they, by leaderboard, arguably the best guild in WoM, and keeping that title would be easy due to the current situation of Guilds, therefore meaning there is no need to grind anymore infamy, as it would make the game less fun.

Wrong @-

Amngar, you are actually THE most retarded person on the platform. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

2 Likes

Dude you did actually try to pick a fight with SunCry.

hmmm yes get a new guild all the way to rookie to only get some free infamy

1 Like

hmmmmmm yes

1 Like

Dude, you literally can’t help but act identically to your true self on every account. The name choice doesn’t help you either.

“WitchKingAngmar”
“DarkLordDurza”

Same series, same style of name, same kind of content I’d expect on your profile. Either you’re Angmar or we need to find out who the fuck is cloning him to make people like you.

11 Likes

Ngl, I’m tempted to silence/suspend you dude

15 Likes

The problem is solved, y’all can just sort of drop it.

Yeah he’s edgy but he won’t post stuff like this (I think) anymore

I checked his IP, it’s not Angmar’s (yes vpns exist but I’m just throwing that out there)

2 Likes

mm, gotta love that thisnis in my top replies now e.e

2 Likes