Yes this is a boss drop shop (450+ RARES)

Yes this is a boss drop shop (450+ RARES) https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/4/3/43bc07308235085fe39a49dd14d0a6d701d2c29c.png
convenience 4.6 15 fairness 4.785714285714286 14 trustworthiness 4.866666666666666 15

ouch, I add in a swift vastira

I have a clean exiled chest, clean exiled helm, clean woj 700 crowns and a white maid skirt. for clean oath

So uhhhā€¦ what are you looking to buy?

clean oath

Your offer will probably get you a vastira instead of an oath, you can try making a different offer if ya want

what do you want in exchange for the destructive minotaur boots? like a general ballpark

You think a hard oath can substitute? If yes, you can take off a few armor pieces and we got a deal. Otherwise, Trying making different offer, I donā€™t want armor as much as weapons/shields

Well what have you got to offer for it? i can make up a trade if you show me what you got or you can try offering

since weā€™re trading armor, how about a clean sunken chest?

I have a clean exiled chest, clean exiled helm, clean woj 700 crowns and a white maid skirt. for clean oath

Edit: I also have a bit over 1k arrows and almost 500 fish bait?

Sure, Iā€™ll take that

I probably shouldā€™ve mentioned this on the topic, my bad- but I donā€™t really need fish bait nor do I need arrows

you got an ign that i can join off of?

what if i got exiled legs also?

You happen to have a WOJ/vastira or maybe sunkens? Oath isnā€™t really used for downgrades that large

i do have a woj that was one of the items

yeah, a hard oath would be fine, which armor pieces donā€™t you want?

WOJ for oath is still kinda big of a downgrade though, I donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna accept the trade at its current state. Sorry man

ok heres what i would trade for a clean oath

WOJ
Exiled helm
Exild chest
Exiled legs (if i get it)
maid skirt if u want it

Iā€™m gonna have to refuse that. Sorry.