Yo peeps. :>

Undertake fans after spending 62 years of their life to beat sans without taking a hit

sakuya’s h move plus ts equal epic dead sans also R move can fuck your enemy up

yo peep

Sup peep

hola peep

Hello peep

peep

Pee.

pe

1 Like

Thanks ill try the game out

Happy to help :sunglasses:

I got a few games here I enjoy, they don’t really require grinding!

Like Road to Gramby’s :older_woman: - Roblox

Here is road to gramby’s, you’ve probably played it before. the main game is alright. not really fun without people to talk to.

But the vip servers are a sandbox. where you can spawn any item and make a ton of things! if you like creating stuff, you can waste hours making stupid stuff like absurdly long pistons and a really good car! (Btw, vip servers are free there)

You also have Ronopoly [LIMITEDS] - Roblox

It’s just monopoly. but on roblox! the game is absurdly long most of the time but it’s fun to play!

But I’ve got more, there is also DS - [New Hard Mode Quest!] - Roblox

Dungeon shooter is well, a sort of shooter, but in a dungeon! (or, as the game describes itself. “Binding of Isaac style roguelike shooter with up to 4 players”)

The game itself is pretty fun to play, even more so with other people! (though, there is a high chance your team will quit before you complete the first dungeon)

Those are currently all the games I can think of, so yeah!

1 Like

Yes it is good game ALSO you said you’re but it should have been you’ve

Whoops.

You’re officially RUDE for calling me out on that!

Now. you gotta eat this STEAK pie because THESE exist and people apparently EAT them! steak in a pie doesn’t sound great! ha!

1 Like

Yum

How about now?

1 Like

Even better

Touch grass simulator