You have the power to control vetex for a month. What would you make him do?

to hire me as a modeler :hot_face:

like vetex once said:
“why would i switch from a constantly growing multi millionare/billionare platform and learn modeling and other languages just to make a game on steam only for the game have a smaller playerbase and also have to pay for servers”

or something like that

4 Likes

I would have him get rid of the discord partnership, remove all rules and ban every mod that isn’t straight

This depends, will he remember what happens?

No.

Unsavory things I will most surely do, wait I mean give everyone tester for a month

force him to run around his house while chanting ̢͕̺̺̻͉̻͕̼̼̱̊̔͐͂ͅق̷̢͓̻̩͉̺̜͉̞͙̀̒̍̏̀͒̓̾̿̊͑͋͐͌̎͝ͅء̷̧̢̭͈̤͈̫̮̳̱̳̼̪̞̈́̏͊̇̉̿̔̋̅́̏̇̐̚͝ر̷̢̧͉̞͖̀͝غ̴̢̧̭͈̱̪̣̟̟͕͍̳͖͇͍̌̆ ̵̢̤̱̮̜̦̑͒́͛̍̎̒͒̇̚ل̴͕͙̤͙̝͉̰̌̈́̑̿͆̽͂̐͒͊́͌͘͠ب̷̤̳̞̻͔̱̺̭̓̌̀͋̔̋͜͜͠͠ͅا̷̨̧̫̬͍͍̖̞̻͌́͜ص̶̛̹̙͌͌̓͐̊̚ ̴̨̧̨̨̱͕͎̰̝̖͓̪͉̫̣̈́͑̿̏̄̇̿͋́́̆͠ͅع̶̡̧̺̯̗̼̥̤͙͖̥̝̞͓̜͛̏̌̂̅͗̉̇̏̌̌ب̸̣͇̱̙̖̩̥̤̝̯͛̈́̂̔̀́̂̔͋̾͜ر̶̙̗̤̩̱̟̥̘̖̠͚̃̓̋͝

Force him to make Rose magic :fr:

and then make him release flaunt

I feel like this topic is one of those topics that vetex is going to respond on :fr:

1 Like

the macarena.

I wish he did, its been 2 weeks since he last posted something.

And i would make him teach me eveything he know(Tips and tricks about lua) since i already have a solid base for roblox dev. oh yes and then i would help him using he’s own style of coding since he teached me.

All I would do tbh is make him release a hotfix to WoM (patching some bugs, namely the memory leak), and also make a copy of the game with the hotfix live in which there’d be a level cap of 250 (to unlock all Normal spell Ultimate Arts).

1 Like

Make him adjust flight to be used at level 90 just so we can enjoy it before it gets deleted.

Boobs (10 characters)

Halo combat evolved, tho.

remove the workout emote

nah that would be boring cuz current WoM dosent really have much stuff

Yeah true

I’d make him hm… have me help out with building. :slight_smile:

make him learn from gpo