Your build

warlock with iron leg and light, debating on 2nd magic

conjurer with wood infused melee weaponry and sand magic

welcome to our cul- erm um forum :sweat_smile: :smiley: :cold_face: :bangbang:

hold on let me find something rq

2 Likes

This topic has a bunch of replies if you’re interested

Been a hot minute, but so far I’m thinking of going either Warlock with light and Iron Leg for my main or just full mage with Light + Crystal. And maybe something more synergistic for the other files

That minute was heated up to 2 years

1 Like

Yep, twas indeed quite the long minute… honestly I needed it

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Im going fire magic savent,that’s all I know for now

The one I know I’m doing is iron leg and explosion magic for the largest skills possible

And welcome to our peculiar little club known at the forums.

Conjurer with wind and one-handed swords (are katanas a thing?)

yeah its yasuo

here we go again

thermo warlord w/ lance, rifle, sabre, and emphasis on versatility, speed, and pressure

Own a musket for home defense, since that’s what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. “What the devil?” As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he’s dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it’s smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, “Tally ho lads” the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Iron Leg and Water have bigger skills due to the underwater advantage?

Technically but I’d want it to be bigger in general
And water was shrunken last patch

Oh yeah I forgot about that nerf so nvm

Warlock magma fire

Mage magma

1 Like

Warlock with magma and fire, he is also a chef. :smiley::cookie::cookie::cookie::boom::boom::boom:

im either going

Conjurer with Acid and Poison
ooooooooooor
Warlock with Acid (and maybe Poison) and Iron Leg (and maybe Cannon Fist or Boxing?)

im planning on being an alchemist makin’ potions n junk, but im having a very hard time choosing between the two because there are things i reeeeeeeeeeeally like about both of em

1 Like