Your favorite idiot is back after a 7 day suspension

Bruh

He has never formally apologized for any of these comments either :sleeper:

@Meta you should do an iq test for joining the forums.

If it’s above 20 they can enter.

didn’t I apologize for this one?
[A Public Apology to PercBar - Off Topic - Arcane Odyssey](A Public Apology to PercBar)

good thing my banner publicly displays my IQ for the public

i think a good start would be to apologize for literally everything else

I’m pretty sure this guy became a troll after his first outburst incident. Ever since he lost his chance at regular, he’s just been purposely offensive.

I don’t think he’s going to be genuine about anything, to be honest.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. But you’re not right either

More headache for the mods, if he doesn’t stop he’ll be smited soon.

I’ve thought about that, but I decided it wasn’t worth it since the amount of backlash and criticism I would receive for doing these things in the first place would outdo the good intention behind the apology, which would be a fresh start in the community.

Could you just mind your own business. Srsly, not tryna be rude, but chill y’all.

@liu close this i dont want any problems or suspension before this escalates

So instead you decided to create a thread saying “Your favorite jackass is back” and told everyone to just forget everything you said? Instead of apologizing for the bigoted and discriminatory things you said? This is why I think you’re disingenuous and just a troll at this point.

Have your opinions, I’m not going to interfere for the sake of not getting yeeted by the mods.

or you could take their advice

1 Like

2 Likes

I haven’t paid attention to the things you’ve done, but you really need to read the room. While you’re not actually banned yet, it’s evident that you’re out of chances with these people.

:popcorn:

2 Likes

the community and mods are losing faith

no offense.

welp…

:popcorn: :hungry:

1 Like

Our favorite Bella Graves fan is back :tada: