Your favorite idiot is back after a 7 day suspension

i mean there’s nothing that blatantly resembles hate speech in them lmfao, the mods wont care

i was laughing so hard when you got suspended for calling me a british bitch

can i call you a british bitch
as homies of course lockial

i’d rather be called a prepubescent child

i am the only person who can get away with calling you that LMAO

Bruh

He has never formally apologized for any of these comments either :sleeper:

@Meta you should do an iq test for joining the forums.

If it’s above 20 they can enter.

didn’t I apologize for this one?
[A Public Apology to PercBar - Off Topic - Arcane Odyssey](A Public Apology to PercBar)

good thing my banner publicly displays my IQ for the public

i think a good start would be to apologize for literally everything else

I’m pretty sure this guy became a troll after his first outburst incident. Ever since he lost his chance at regular, he’s just been purposely offensive.

I don’t think he’s going to be genuine about anything, to be honest.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. But you’re not right either

More headache for the mods, if he doesn’t stop he’ll be smited soon.

I’ve thought about that, but I decided it wasn’t worth it since the amount of backlash and criticism I would receive for doing these things in the first place would outdo the good intention behind the apology, which would be a fresh start in the community.

Could you just mind your own business. Srsly, not tryna be rude, but chill y’all.

@liu close this i dont want any problems or suspension before this escalates

So instead you decided to create a thread saying “Your favorite jackass is back” and told everyone to just forget everything you said? Instead of apologizing for the bigoted and discriminatory things you said? This is why I think you’re disingenuous and just a troll at this point.

Have your opinions, I’m not going to interfere for the sake of not getting yeeted by the mods.

or you could take their advice

1 Like