Your feedback on the fourth Open Testing Session

Share your thoughts about the current Open Testing Session under this thread!

1 Like

This update is amazing, with the new shops the game start to be playable

2 Likes

This open test session really stands out from all of the others & truly proves this game can have great potential

3 Likes

It’s much better than the others, I didn’t find much bugs this time and there is a lot more content

EDIT : Honestly I could play non stop even with current content

4 Likes

holy shit i like the new parts of the map

3 Likes

By far the most fun, weapons already make a huge difference, it’s just so much fun to explore and I keep seeing new things every minute.

Honestly the map is staggeringly large with loads of NPCs and I’m getting 80-100 ping even with BAD WIFI, the level of optimization is neat.

Just items though, I love the weapons and they’re fun to use, it’s expected for each open test to be better than the last, but this is something else. 10/10 can’t wait to get beams.

4 Likes

nice being able to use weapons and stuff since they’re really viable at one point than magics because they do more damage and cause bleed (except smoke arrows cause it suck)
trading system is also good if I needed something that I dont have but other people do

3 Likes

Compared to the other open tests that occured in the past, I think this open test stands out from the rest and is definitely the best one yet. (ever!)

There’s a bunch content slapped in from last time that players can enjoy, including a vast new area to delve. The weapons changed things a lot for me, and I had fun using them in combat. We also have shop vendors to interact with to purchase, and sell items.

The bugs that I’ve encountered myself have been far minimal and hasn’t screwed with my gameplay. I seriously can’t wait for the public release of this game. All I really ask now is for horses to be out as soon as possible, and make stamina less annoying

2 Likes

very cool and i actually like it

2 Likes

so far, apart from being a bit buggy (way less than open test 2 and maybe a bit more than open test 3) and somewhat laggy, its been great fun, way more enjoyable than the other test.

2 Likes

Seeing as how my friends decided to play this game and end up enjoying it, WoM will truly become a success like Arcane did. Well this time I hope roblox doesn’t screw up with some sort of update that will destroy WoM

1 Like

Once it gets released it will be alot of fun playing with friends.
I even think i can get some real life friends to play the game if it turns out good.

2 Likes

Fool

hi new to the forums im thingyy

1 Like

what a necrobump
medal of honor for your service and this deed you have done
:medal_sports:

hoh… boi… Maco ain’t gonna be so happy about this one

nine months later… Jesus fucking christ. Im impressed by the patience. But scared because I feel like you accidentally just made every mod violently pissed off.

Reading this feels like looking at the glass of a sweets shop from the window.

Just released this was for WoM and this was a dead thread for a long-gone era :expressionless: