Your opinion on deviantart?

What do you think about deviant art. For me it absolutely disgusting though their is some good stuff on their

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

it has good hentai

really couldn’t have said it better myself

Eh, it’s fine.

Every place on the internet has a dark side and it just appears that DA has a bigger one.

It’s just another artist hub on the internet, those inevitably have a few (potentially hundreds/thousands) that make… suggestive art.

Only flaw about the website is that their NSFW filters are easy to bypass

Overall, the art is nice there since there is quite the collection of detailed art and talented artists. They even give tutorials from time to time for beginners

You have the genuinely good content and then the ‘what the fuck am I looking at’ content.

DA is more well known for the second half of that.

1 Like

True

you will be quoted on this

pyrocynical probably gets bricked up to the inflation fnaf art

well its like looking in a museum there are some absolutely astounding breathtaking awe-inspiring works while the others are hot shit.

So
Theres a lot of fetish
all I see is (mostly) inflation fetish the fuck is wrong with these degenerates :skull:
Don’t look at the comments, it’s gotten so bad

I see fucking cars give birth, shudders.

The comments are surprisingly friendly
maybe a little
too friendly

no but seriously DA commenters talk like Discord Mods in their Kitten’s DMs.

i feel like deviantart gets a bad rep for no real reason, yeah theres weird stuff on there but there is on any site that users can freely upload to and from my experience you have to be trying to find anything weird on there, i think people see weird stuff on deviantart through other sites and get a bad stigma around it without actually checking out the site

I’ve see some good art on there but it’s wayyy to easy to see the fetish type shit

I steal dragon pics from Deviantart. Haven’t explored deeper. Also Neytrix’s images. Go check them out.