Your pfp sit on you, your reaction?

i kinda connected the forum account to the discord account so the discord pfp became my forum pfp

this topic will not die until my last breath

guess i’ll have to make you draw your last breath so i can see the end of it

Your pfp :skull:

LAST BREATH

2 Likes

My pfp sit on me. My mom put me in jail.

You see, the reason that my mother would put me in jail is not my pfp sitting on me.
I like to creep around my home and act like a goblin I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-walking position making goblin noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different “trinkets” and put them in my bag while saying stuff like “I’ll be having that” and laughing maniacally in my goblin voice (“trinkets” can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind

3 Likes

500 years old deadly demon guess what happends next?

I would give him the 4 Doubloons he is requesting

I think therapy might be a good path here.

Does your bedroom have yellow wall paper by chance

STOP REVIVING THIS THREAD FOR GOD’S SAKE

(Complete sentence)

never

bumpin’

I’d die of radiation poisoning but it would be worth it :+1:

The twist is eelektross has levitate. Thus, it can’t sit on me.

i mean if it DID sit on you, which way up would it be :smirk:

delicious

Oh my.

she is a literal stone statue
if i’m not dead my body would be completely ruined

Well my PFP and name are entirely different now but uh.

Ig there are two of us in the world now an- OWWWwwwww.