Your thoughts on Deepwoken (sort of a rant as well)

minifenrissa

mimiheresa

mimheresa

yeah thats kinda what i was trying to say, put mimhere name into the island see its funny because mimhere island in deepwoken???

miniigtraiysmrca

but still though, for a game that have 98% of the npcs as randomly generated, how the fuck is there that much weird fanart of npcs

lore wise of the game is really interesting

,the different luminants being under control of the authoirty, ignition, the legion, etc.

the depths are neat and interesting w/ yun shul the drowned gods, and the voices (they arenā€™t drowned gods ig) and the krulians just simply existing (aelita is not a krulian sheā€™s just ur funny visionshaper cat girl that sends u to ur death via height. yaā€™know like a cat)

the song and why there isnā€™t ever gonna be a water song given the world and metal existing possibly for us

life weaving is super interesting along w/ the hive hence why i spawn there and being a good spawn location in general

would be nice to see the ruins start to not send little fragments of themselves and send one of the actual ivory pillars down towards hive/ aratel

gameplay wise itā€™s just frustrating while also being decently/somewhat hopeful:

bell progression has been fixed to a decent state (just go boss progression constantly bro, itā€™s 7-8 ferryman). donā€™t bother on pvp and depths is ok, but fighting 48 enforcers or doing 192k dmg total to depths mobs (21-22 corrupted mama crocs) isnā€™t smth i wanna do when i can just play w/ ferryman

trial of one w/ the angels is annoying as hell cause angels are jank, wack, and unpredictable, otherwise trial of one is just mob experience uā€™ll get

exploration on islands is ok, there isnā€™t much incentive to fully explore all of it though unless ur lore hunting actively. the seas needs to have life breathed into it which they have said to be making plans first. but yā€™know layer 2 then start steam rolling from there or along side it maybe, given whats taking awhile

weekly updates are nice but can be 50/50, but i mostly see it as waiting for another episode of one peice, or any other anime.

grinding is really meh but theyā€™ve already planned to help it out slightly, making adept the base xp line

adding a pity system for legendaries is a step in the right direction

the entire combat direct and changes going to happen w/ layer 2

essential talents being quests including oaths now not being a talent roll like oathless. (dunno about blindseer but iā€™m sure it goes w/ it being quest based now)

speaking of blindseer me not fucking seeing akira at all other than maybe once, but that was way before 1300

wish we were a bit more involved w/ the story, sure we got duke w/ etris and all that but thats the only thing weā€™re involved in really so far. weā€™re ignoring the dudes investigating the area sibex and the dude heā€™s following.
the agility uncap dude mentioning the oaths within the etrean and authority (i think i kinda skimmed through it) and other stuff.

the sharko rumbling was magical to watch and hopefully not happen again (cool they made the bug into a lore event that happened that year and season)

us seeing the likely next luminant from the combat direct

i ainā€™t got nothing else that i can think of ;-;

1 Like

luck was a fucking travesty that shouldnā€™t have existed, and there is literally no reason to learn about lore because thereā€™s no story either and you mean nothing to the world

1 Like

oh yeah i forgot deepwoken combat system sucks mega balls, thats another thing i hate. combat SUUUUCKS, ik layer 2 is gonna change combat but, its not here now and i dont even think itll fix combat

dont agree with the lore thing, its still cool regardless if theres a plot or not

thank fuck the devs agree as well and it being yeeted in layer 2

yes and no, the lore of the game like arch mentioned is supposed to be easily found out hence why gives answers time to time w/ questions about it.

there is a story weā€™re just involved in it via gameplay aside from duke giving the forge of sin to the current king of etris (poor duke)

i also remembered smth nice nagtikonsis and the duke theme and other osts are a banger

the ost is wasted on the shit game

oh yeah the dudes that sweat for that 3% luck off of some freshie they wont ever get off of when u can literally go fight ferryman endlessly for ur bell and luck. or not be a wimp and go fight corrupted mobs

and poor tacet users having to grip ppl that are a lot lower power than them elsewise higher lvl players will either be min maxed and slap u to oblivion , track star their way around the world 50x over, or u can casually pull up on a group and dip.

could say that they could easily not grip lower lvls but u try telling me that server hopping to find a person that isnā€™t unreasonably far away, wont leave the game after the grip and not make it not count, and potentially face the risks above ;-;

as a dnd structure, the game is great

as a multiplayer permadeath game, oh no

fuck dagger bandits

i think u mean the picture definition of being a ping spiking nightmare and"damn u like all this shit? heres me not giving a fuck"

fuck dagger bandits, they are impossible to fight without: dagger crit, posture breaking mantra

they WILL swing and beat you if you try swinging

if you block them, itā€™s practically impossible to parry the next few hits

and youā€™re not getting a reacted parry

the meta is boring as shit, go a million hp through bmed equipment and roll 2 for every mantra,
progression is slow and tedious, its all rng based, i know how to fight every mob and theres nothing to explore, but its the best game on roblox rn so hopefully layer 2 is gonna be dope
my pc is ass so i play on 800x600 for 60 fps yet i still dog people
thundercall is the goat i love thundercall
also the music is the best part, especially sin smelted scoriae

1 Like

well?

ive been maining thundercall since day one because i like it, and i judge other thundercallers based on what they use, the only gay part about thundercall is people who use grand javelin and then lightning beam

1 Like

somewhat fair (225 damage thunderblade)
Iā€™ve been using flamecharm since my first file, it was never NEARLY as broken as people say
(9.7 azure flame level 4 fire blade damage :frcryin: ) (doesnā€™t even blockbreak sometimes)

i have never seen lightning blade do that much damage and flamecharm was only broken when it had exploding mirage clones be unavoidable