Zel's Art Progression/Doodle Thread

so I have a huion kamvas and I don’t have any good art software to run on it which is why I am asking you if you use procreate with a canvas

Sorry bro I’m a bit of a dumbass but what do you mean by canvas?

microwave brain

what do think I mean by a canvas you smooth brain?

Yeah the only way you can start drawing is by making a new canvas or whatever tf you wanna call it. Sorry your question threw me off lmao.

this is what I am talking about… :man_facepalming:

OH SHIT MY BAD

I use an ipad. Ive never heard of it so your question really confused me :sob:

WAS IT REALLY THAT HARD???

dude got that kamvas shit but not csp?rofl

1 Like

help pls :frowning:

Day 116

Shapes in perspective

3 Likes

Day 117

Here’s yesterday’s anatomy breakdowns. Drawings I’m red traced the pose while drawings in blue weren’t.

3 Likes

Day 118

Breasts

2 Likes

@Bluemin_Sword

Take my like already damnit!

wow it’s so interesting to see how other people go about drawing figures

I remember when I made the fatal mistake each time of not drawing any construction lines and just starting to instantly draw the figure lol

If I have one thing to comment about for this image is just that the torso seems a bit… off, it doesn’t look correctly attached to the waist. (then again idk maybe this is a perspective thing I’m not seeing right)

tho still great art keep it up!

1 Like

I’m really struggling with perspective so your probably right

Also if your referring to the red drawing that one was traced over a pose at a weird angle so that’s probably why it looks like that.

Awooga

:camera_flash: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

(loud)

3 Likes

Day 119

Been so busy with working at my aunts friends cafe I’ve barely had any time to draw. Definitely gonna try to make things interesting and try to draw clothing tomorrow.

5 Likes