1.13 build tier list

God kill Warlords please.

isn’t that just the thermo fist warlords?

Dont worry savants im sure you’ll be in top tier next update :cry:

paladin is still the best class come fight me fuckers

7 Likes

main problem with this tier list is warlord is High Tier
the only Top Tier right now is Berserker, literally nothing can beat it

I’ll agree with the placement on mage. Mage is the most mid class along with savant

Have you SEEN how buggy it is?

They’re so good right now because the nerfs to their strength weapons didn’t manage to be significant enough. They have:

• Incredible airstalling potential
  • “Big stupid move” on Lion’s halberd (giant AoE, fast due to imbuement, and good damage from it too)
  • Thermo fist, one of the most oppressive fighting styles at the moment
  • Iron leg too, if you want your Big stupid move to be even bigger and more stupid

Petrifcation Testing (Check at the very end)

Snare VS Rushdown - Rushdown wins (Check at 1:30 for basicly undeinable proof)

Leap Cancel Bug (Is it a bug?) (idk) (2:42)

That one about dashes in intriguing, it saves their momentum from a dash when they unfreeze.

Yeah, that makes stuns unpredictable. They could just leap out of it, or they could just not. Its the opposite of what you want (Stuns control the enemies movement)

Mages is just buggy fr

I can beat your argument with one statement.
The current PVP meta is Berserker.
Stay in the air, spam axe slash and shot.
Thats it.
Thats all i ever see berserkers doing, and its basically undefeatable.

I knew axe slash was a mistake to have existing, especially given they’re on the rushdown class.

people were complaining about axe-slash being bad at one point.

I like axe slash on beserker

I don’t like axe-slash out-clashing blast

Paladin still a low tier huh :frpensive:

warlock is still top tier despite being hard nerfed

As someone who runs ash paladin 24/7… Yeah. People really underestimate me, until I deny them the right to breathe, and tank incoming damage like it’s nothing.

I never liked how (thermo) berserker is a better zoner than mage, it just encourages play that’s not fun for anyone while also deviating from the build’s intended role.

If you want to win you pick thermo and do your best impression of an orbital strike cannon. Even if you have the proper mobility and can reach them while they soar through the heavens they just 3x shockwave smash you you lose +300 hp for even attempting to challenge them.

I love playing berserker aggressively, plowing through attacks to deal powerful CLOSE RANGE strikes. It’s fun to live on the edge, playing at a range where neither player can miss.
In short, thermo fist isn’t fun to fight because it’s dominant at ranges it shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

Proud owner of a paladin file :pray:

1 Like

i think axe slash is fine
it’s the aoe beam with similar damage to blast called “shot” that i hate