1.13 build tier list

Paladin still a low tier huh :frpensive:

warlock is still top tier despite being hard nerfed

As someone who runs ash paladin 24/7… Yeah. People really underestimate me, until I deny them the right to breathe, and tank incoming damage like it’s nothing.

I never liked how (thermo) berserker is a better zoner than mage, it just encourages play that’s not fun for anyone while also deviating from the build’s intended role.

If you want to win you pick thermo and do your best impression of an orbital strike cannon. Even if you have the proper mobility and can reach them while they soar through the heavens they just 3x shockwave smash you you lose +300 hp for even attempting to challenge them.

I love playing berserker aggressively, plowing through attacks to deal powerful CLOSE RANGE strikes. It’s fun to live on the edge, playing at a range where neither player can miss.
In short, thermo fist isn’t fun to fight because it’s dominant at ranges it shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

Proud owner of a paladin file :pray:

1 Like

i think axe slash is fine
it’s the aoe beam with similar damage to blast called “shot” that i hate

Proud Paladin main, even if it isn’t the best :pray:

Ironic that the dedicated Zoner class isnt good at zoning

I’m a Sailor Warlord, I don’t airstall and I don’t use Lion’s Hallebard :smiley:

no, the problem isn’t axe slash, it’s airstalling, axe slash and shot would be perfectly fine if berserker couldn’t fucking FLY

shot is only really problematic on thermo because of it’s range imo, on slow fighting styles like Sailor, it really stay a close/mid range move

why the fuck is warden in bottom tier that shit is like above warlord smh

1 Like

why the fuck is warden in general even?

Yooo a fellow Sailor Warlord :handshake:

hey, wdyk? Warlock is still a good class! Even better than mage lol

:handshake:

I blame ironskin pots

(warlord/berserker movement is mostly ability based which is not affected by slowdown affects)

Iron skin sucks, it’s better used as a gel.

same here, except i traded my halberd away for some argos gear :,)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.