14th Birthdaya

Jan 10th which means my birthday, yeah

Happy birthday!

Enjoy it!

happy birthday

y̵̞͗͒ó̴͖͖̔̌ṷ̸̢͈̤̌̈͂̕ ̸̯̞̹͓̿͆͠a̴̤͛́̇ṟ̵͎͚̖̈́ė̷̗͓̭̜̆ ̵̧̤̹͉̽͛͂1̴̧͎̓͗͛̀ͅ ̴̤̩̭̂y̷̢̭̺̿e̷̱̣͌ā̴̤͉͋̀̚r̸̨̅ ̵̗̣̳̋̎̎͋c̵̭̞̀̆̇l̵̖̂͜ȯ̷̯͇̰̯̀s̷̖̟͂̅̍͝ë̵́́ͅͅr̶͙̂͐ ̴̛̛̫̼̩̇ͅt̴̛͇̥͈̹̄̇̐o̶̜͐͆ ̵͚͕̳̓̄ͅd̸̙̗̎y̷͍͕͎̭͝i̸͍͖̿̈̕n̵͕̮͖̺̓̂g̸̢̢̦̉͋͊͝

That’s what they want you to believe

YOU’RE 14??!?

Jesus christ I’m old compared to you guys.

Yeah I felt like that too. No idea if you are older than me or not but its still a concerning feeling to have.

same, pains me that in the older area of gen z

GAHHHHH DAY/MONTH/YEAR

I keep forgetting tetra is a toddler
happy birthday

:wtf:

happy birthday

:reminder_ribbon: :cake: ~ :four_leaf_clover: :japanese_castle:

Distinguished ribbon-medal-cake ~ Fo(u)rtress Edition!

A luxurious cake awarded to forum veterans, this one was manufactured on four different antique fortresses, each located in different cardinal direction on the world.

The cake is divided into four parts to represent each party responsible of its baking:

:turtle: The North section (tortoise) tastes calm yet serious, akin to the water on the Bronze Sea, it’s said to improve your cognitive capability & ability to take decisions.
:tiger2: The West section (tiger), tastes imposing, similar to sensing a strong opponent, except said sensation goes to your palate. It feels like you feel more prepared to handle tough situations.
:dragon: The East section (dragon) represents growth as well as nature & life in general. Only fourteen years out of many dozens have passed by this point…
:bird: The South section (bird) represents growth, virtue and prosperity, merely tasting feels like you’ve grown lucky!

disclaimer: it’s not recommended to eat the cake quickly, wait 12 to 24 hours between section consumption or else a “sensory overload” may emerge.

2 Likes

mm happy birthday man.
keik eeum

title-card-birthday-cake-it-looked-better-in-my-head-v0-sdxubcejqtlb1
Here have this cake

Skibidi

You’re pretty young, but I hope you get a PS5 for your birthday.

happy birthday ^^

Happy birthday!

if you joined sep 9 2021 then you were like 12 or 11 when you joined…
OH MODERATORS!!!