1st and 2nd Magic Choice

What are you going to pick for your 1st and 2nd magic and tell me why your picked them.

Im going Sand and Sandstone variant of Earth because they both seem like a cool combo

imageimage

also because the phrase choices for the magics are alike and cool

1 Like

I’m going Magma and Ash; magma because it’s my favourite, and ash because it compliments the volcanic vibe and has a good synergy with magma.

3 Likes

Sand and magma
Sand because it’s a solid balanced magic and magma because it’s winnin

1 Like

I’m doing Plasma (Nova Variation) and Ash. Because of this, “The clouds will ignite when Plasma Magic spell comes in contact with it, dealing both the DoT of the cloud and the DoT of the burning or scorching effect in the cloud.”

1 Like

Wind and Maybe Light?
or Light first Wind second
idk
Just I know one of my magic choices is gonna be light, the other is up in the air as to what I pick rn thinking of wind

1 Like

Fire and lightning or Fire and wind.I want to use magic interactions alot more in AO now that we can have a second magic so Il do some more research on what works well with fire.

1 Like

1st file: :lightning_magic_var1:
2nd file: :water_magic_var2: :ice_magic_var1: (:snow_magic:)
3rd file: :ash_magic: (:fire_magic:)
4th file: :earth_magic_var1: (:shadow_magic:)
5th file: :shadow_magic:
6th file: undecided
7th file: :wind_magic_var2: (:wood_magic_var2:)
8th file: :water_magic_var3: (savant awakening)
9th file: undecided

1 Like

Explosion with fire or magma.

1 Like

I’ll probably go with Light and either Crystal/Shadow/Wind. I might have to consider a build that utilizes Magic and something else, as I don’t think a Light Mage build will go that far in AO unless you’re really experienced. It could though, but not really in the early part of the game

1 Like

my mage file is shadow and its meant to be an attack speed build so maybe lighting don’t really know all I just want is a fast magic.

2 Likes

lightning and then water.

1 Like

so go shadow as a 3rd?

Light

1 Like

So all you want is speed?
Go light, lightning and wind

I also want some good dmg and i know shadow has some of the best non-combo dmg so i might just go shadow, light, lighting

Wind isn’t that much less than shadow but alr

10/10

run

7/10

judge mine

Okay Ezia
Death, Equinox, Strom
Happy now I made it edgy

deaht ain’t edgy it’s cringe

1 Like