2022 forumers tierlist! (Reply and if i am active i will add you)

This is the Forums…why would he go on Discord?

just a suggestion

SmartSelect_20220401-132025_Chrome
Your fate is sealed @Aque :pensive: :fist:

2 Likes

damn ok

All the buttons have been pushed

3 Likes

it really is, I don’t want to revive this dreadful topic but it’s a good example

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/why-do-people-make-lore-for-their-files/70651

now i dont really care whatever side you’re on but people fr couldn’t even tell that i wasn’t being 100% serious even though it was pretty obvious, though im not saying they don’t get to retaliate, but even when I defused the whole thing by not replying, almost another 50 replies of people came in saying the same thing, basically not knowing what an opinion is nor how to tell when to stop doing something (i can admit aswell that, that topic was an L, but still it was actually embarrassing to see that many people continue to mimick what they’re favourite little forumer is saying and get so defensive over a topic of 1 sentence), and another example is kandy while he was a smidge toxic, he called people out a lot on their bullshit and would you look at it now people hate the guy, which just shows how much of a circle jerk this place is now.

at this point im starting to think you’re trying to cause drama on purpose but ok bro :+1:

yes

1 Like

i don’t wanna argue with you, if you where to put me a 10 paragraphs long argument imma just say nah like i do with 64arc

actual brick wall but ok bro not gonna bother trying to get through to that dense head of yours

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I hate when people say this. It’s just a bad excuse when someone is losing an argument

1 Like

i am going to take that as a compliment

no is just that 64arc just does random 10 paragraph arguments to make me “mad” (?) so i just respond with something very short

Nooo elment you were wrong for that :sob:

element? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

funny thing is someone else made the exact same topic but didnt get any backlash really so im pretty sure people just arent used to the way i like to speak xd (ooooor are biased against me or something which knowing how forumers are, i wouldnt be surprised)

tbf tho i was more brash than usual in that topic but i believe i was in a bad mood at the time or smth

1 Like

“How. In what world is making up dumbass cliché stories fun, I can understand it to some extent I guess to where Idk man you give a reason for your files appearance at most, the people who go past that ESPECIALLY the weird ass mfs who unironically make ships and love stories can’t be over 9 though.”

1 Like

2 Likes

lots of people on the forums have discord…

massive pfp changes happen *

I was saying why would he argue on Discord when they’re on the Forums, where they can PM on the Forums

I guess but messaging on discord is kinda better.