2023 Forum tierlist [ended, view linked post for final tierlist]

I am working on setting things up, don’t worry :nod:

I’ll get more things done once I can mark things as a solution, but this thread has done pretty well so far for something that has only been up for two days

I’m looking forward to see how this plays out

Gus

1 Like

I know how to cook. Wanna team?

Every day that passes makes it feel like the update is getting further :pensive:

The poll started with the majority for custom tiers, but now then it kind of spread evenly.

If you haven’t voted yet, jump up:

We’re probably gonna do a combination of letters and custom tier names

put me in mid c cause I’m just that average
BUT I did make the OC scaling format
And very active

I will not make any promises about tiers yet, but if you want to be included just send your pfp in this thread

The poll will be closed in a few days

Mako
You know what imma join in, it’s been probably a year and a half since I have been on one of these. As I have gone back into my lurker state.

IMG_2116

Just updated my pfp to match my discord’s but kinda want to see how this goes

You know it’d be funny if I just forced pictures of forumers here

NO NO NO

DONT SHOW THEM MY PICTURE

I don’t have my pfp saved on my phone + my pc is busted due to a graphics card mess up so gg

Apparently you can copypaste pfps which is a really nice thing

We can still include you if you want

That would be great

this one?
181940_2

Kenjakussy is fire

Making a tierlist can be a tough job because there will always be people who disagree with the tierlist. For that, we thought of a solution. I put together a discord server so we can get the community’s opinion while still keeping it civil.

The server was specifically designed to have no channels where people can talk behind other’s backs, and the voting system is very organized.

This way the server is more like a place where the community gives their opinion for me and the other people working on the project to make use of, rather than a place to judge other forumers.

The voting will start later this month, I want to give people more time to see this thread and think about whether they want to be a part of it. I choose to promote the server in advance so there will be enough people to gather opinions from.

guess i have no other choice, we’ll see how this discussion goes.