2023 Forum tierlist [ended, view linked post for final tierlist]

NO NO NO

DONT SHOW THEM MY PICTURE

I don’t have my pfp saved on my phone + my pc is busted due to a graphics card mess up so gg

Apparently you can copypaste pfps which is a really nice thing

We can still include you if you want

That would be great

this one?
181940_2

Kenjakussy is fire

Making a tierlist can be a tough job because there will always be people who disagree with the tierlist. For that, we thought of a solution. I put together a discord server so we can get the community’s opinion while still keeping it civil.

The server was specifically designed to have no channels where people can talk behind other’s backs, and the voting system is very organized.

This way the server is more like a place where the community gives their opinion for me and the other people working on the project to make use of, rather than a place to judge other forumers.

The voting will start later this month, I want to give people more time to see this thread and think about whether they want to be a part of it. I choose to promote the server in advance so there will be enough people to gather opinions from.

guess i have no other choice, we’ll see how this discussion goes.

the one in the Dark Sea server…

fushiguro?

my irl pic :skull:

You mean this pic?
download

i don’t see it

just find it, the rest can explain it
(also i was dead ass not thinking straight)

im an esteemed gentleman

Borger

Some other user that I think hold quite a notable status and should be included

@GlitchingEclipse

@TheoreticalExistence

@anon94879859

@Bluemin_Night

if any of you guys actually wouldn’t wanna get included in the tierlist message me at any time. I find consent pretty important

1 Like

Damn I didn’t know that I was notable enough fr

4 Likes

nice