2023 Summary

Losing a friend is hard sorry you had to experience it :pensive: but keep growing brother, I had someone who wanted me to make the best out of me and sadly is no longer with us but I became a much better version of myself since then and I hope the same for you :grin:

Is that a jojo reference?

Hmm. Getting into a school was great.

But unfortunately, this year wasn’t just filled with joy.
My Grandfather passed away this year, and a week before my acceptance was announced too.

2023 was probably the worst year for me in my opinion :+1:

But in all seriousness, here’s what happened:

The Bad Things

-Got a beating from life due to various things that happened to me, but atleast i became a better person, if that’s what people say, while also losing all of my silly. (I am not going to elaborate on this one.)
-Another person that i loved dearly passed away (once again not elaborating for privacy reasons)
-Several friendship issues with several people that i won’t elaborate on.
-Me sucking at math (as always :+1:)
-Might start therapy soon (in 2024)
Okay my brain can’t remember all of the bad things that happened, seriously, i might have memory loss issues or something.

The Good Things
  • A Person from a discord i formerly was on (and probably will never come back to it) got me into Lobcorp and Library of Ruina, very cool games :+1:
    -On my holidays…i went abroad for my first time and on my first plane flight into Bulgaria.
    -I somehow passed my finals and now i am in middle school…finally…inner peace…
    -Being in the AO Forums with everyone here (hi :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: )
    -After Banhammer’s release, i got myself into Phighting…i wouldn’t call myself skilled, i would likely call myself decent, i suppose (even though i’ve got 8 MVP’s total, i have no clue how.)
    -I finally played BTD6 holy crap was it fun, likely because i’ve somehow harnessed skills from watching youtubers i suppose.
    -I went to my Uncle’s wedding :+1: (Not saying any names because of Privacy Reasons)

Probably missed some, oh well.

okay…probably in somebody else’s opinion…it dosen’t sound like the worst year after reading through my summary, but that’s just their opinion, i guess.

1 Like

my year was so boring and nothing special happened y’all are lucky

You mean high school? Might be a typo here

no, the education system in my country’s different, we have primary schools, medium schools, and high schools (aka Universities).

some highs and some lows, though luckily 2023 has been one of the most impactful and interesting year in my entire life (huzzah!)