3 Brothers Meet (sailor family)

important:

(act like Jack and John are sponsors)

In Amarut, Sameria, the Trading Traveler’s Transport nears upon the docks.
James Sailor, the captain of the T.T.T (does not stand trouble in terrorist town) arrives with a 5 Nimbus sealed chests. He commands the crew to drop them off at the shipwright. One of the crewmen call out, Fallucus Remeiro, specifically.
“Cap’! I see an assassin ship on the outskirts! ‘R they followin’ us?” He shouts.
“They couldn’t be hunting me… I already served my time! Whatever they’re here fer… They ain’t bringin’ me to the Navy.” James says to his quartermaster Edward Kenton.
“Wait a second, I recognize those scratches, mold, and all the other battle marks.”
“Its your Brother’s ship!” Edward says to James.
“Bloody hell. I thought I’d never see him again.” James mutters.
Edward heard him.
“Whats so bad about your brother?”
“Hes a FAILURE. I mean look at 'em! He hunts people for a living!” James complains.
“If he’s made it to the Nimbus, then he’s pretty successful.” Kenton says.
“Wait a second… Grab my telescope for me, Kenton.” James commands.
“You have it on you. You’re the leader of a major faction and you forgot you have it in your po-” Kenton gets interrupted.
“Shut your mouth.” James says softly, in an angry tone.
He pulls out his telescope (or whatever pirates used) “Hey… I recognize that Journeyman… Wait. Jack too?” James mutters.

2 houearhs laieyterh

At the dock of Amarut:

“Oh… John and Jack… How great it is… To. See… You.” James slightly whispers.
“Er’ve course its great to see us! You haven’t seen us since we took down the entirety of Fort Talos together!” James happily exclaims.
“And its great you got a Heavy Navy brig after me after that, as well.” James complains.
“Aaaaand we took it down, right, bro?” Jack says.
“No we didn’t. It chased us until they stopped after we went into Whitesummit.” James explains.
“Now you see why we hate you, right.” John says.
“Don’t you two have their only families? Joe and Jim?” James comes back with.
“And don’t YOU have on your other OWN KID?” “Jessica? Ring a bell?” John says.
“Well… I’m… Uh… Well you see…” James stutters.
“I see what?” John says.
“I’m uhh… Trying to get a… Erm… Man o’ War, the entire houseboat to bring along Jessica and Kelle.” James says.
“Hm. Nice save.” John and Jack agree.
“Wait. Man o’ Wars are HEAVILY out of your price range!” John notices.
“You remembered I’m the leader of the Union Of Trade, correct? Everything goes to me.” James explains.
“You’ll have to band back up with us if you want enough money for it…” John suggests.
o nu” James thinks.
“I guess I’ll have to.”
the HELL are you thinking, James? You can’t band back up with them!” Jame’s mind wanders.
“Only for a y-year though…” James says.
Hm. I’ll take it.” James thinks again.
“Alright then…” Jack mutters.
“A bit ago, I got this once-in-a-lifetime treasure chart, and this Goldsight shovel, and Fortune shovel.” James supposes.
“REALLY? Lemme see it, lemme see it!” Jack excites himself. (dont take that out of context)
“Lets see… Munera Garden… Ravenna… Sameria… I’m sorry, (inaudible)-ing WHAT? Jotunheim? THE HELL? THE REMAINS OF MOUNT OLYMPUS? WHO MADE THIS? THIS MAN TRAVELED 4 SE- Dear Prometheus. This treasure chart… It was owned by… Arthur. The. Cursebeard.” Jack explains.
“Who in the Vimir Sea is Cursebeard?” James asks.
“How do you not know who Cursebeard is? He was one of the strongest people alive!”
“I’ll find the Arcane Chronicles for you some time, you can read about it, if I can bribe the monks to give me it at Al Jahili.” Jack says.
“Sounds good to me.” James says.
“It’s getting late, and John already collapsed from getting drunk off Seawater. You should get to bed in your Brig.” Jack says.
“Sometimes Sailor Style does that to yeh.” James mutters.
“Good night, see ye in the morning.” James and Jack go to their parked brigs.
John Sailor still lies on the Amarut town pathway, atleast getting his sleep.

--------------------=-----------------------
teu be continuooeaueheaieued

2 Likes

1. actual outfit
  2. clone_1
  3. clone_2

is ana the sailor your family

Are you ok, did you get a stroke?

yeah… wasnt goin’ on much with the design between jack and john
i’ll just John join the navy and Jack get promoted to sponsor in the next story (which there will be), because John was before a Navy marine, and joined the assassins because he didnt like paying for cargo

*edit, changed them up and now they all are different (they arent in any factions anymore, except for James)

i actually thought that was a basic summary of the story but, i’ll take both the welcoming and the story summary

this looks like the most dysfunctional family ever

Bro has seen things

heres a sneek peak for next story

each kid equal to the older sailor’s spot is their kid, (ex, Jame’s kid is Jim)