~32 hours until release

We are at the final stretch, so tell me,

What was the happiest thing/moment(s) that you have EVER experienced related to Vetex?

For me, it was the first time I got to the second sea in Arcane Adventures, it was the biggest milestone for me at the time, and I wish that Arcane Odyssey can duplicate that feeling again.

1 Like

Discovering him and his games

Getting the bomb fruit in OPGA and abusing the melee glitch

For me the best thing that has ever happened was when my brother tried corn. It changed his life for the worst- I mean better… WRONG THING WHAT I MEANT TO TYPE WAS It's Corn - Songify This ft. Tariq and Recess Therapy - YouTube NOOO I MEANT UH ok I fr meant to put that it was fun when I got the flight move in wom. I was grinding lvls just for that move.

I had plasma, the red vari.

1 Like

Probably when wom closed for arcane odyssey

playing one piece golden age with a good friend of mine. it’s been a long time since i last met him, and we don’t play together much anymore. i miss those times :face_holding_back_tears:

or maybe logging into world of magic for the first time.

:scream: :scream: :scream: how could you say something so heartless and fickle?!?

1 Like

Honestly, finding out about AA through a Youtuber
and then 5 years later attempting to recreate that experience by rediscovering WoM during test 2

mans woke up and chose violence :skull:

2 Likes

Fr fr

1 Like

I meant for arcane odyssey not just the game closing

Nahh you said that it was finna get wicked

“Boobs (10 characters)”
-the man himself, vetex

probably playing aa for the first time when I was younger and realizing that roblox could have some well made story driven games

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:I don’t really get it

Alalean is my favorite AA place ,I miss alalean and sage boss place

:skull: now I understand and maybe he actually should add it…

Vetex existing.