A bad first meeting

I skipped a day bc i was lazy, also didn’t color because i was lazy and its very late
I’m just very lazy

‘Day 2’ of Icarus content until Skyhall comes to AO

24 Likes

I love the idea that this is how it will actually go and then Keraxe guys will just show up thinking an alliance is being made for a preemptive attack.
Leading to an alliance actually forming.

if anyone wonders why mei has a eyepatch, she lost one of her eyes in a fight with calvus

The eyepatch looks really nice and fits her vibe honestly. I like it.

Icarus will enjoy eating those words when skyhall inevitably gets attacked by Vikings though.

Feed him to AWE

imagine if they then side with keraxe just to spite us for daring to think we were worthy of their help

rip bozo at least she still looks happy

“Ah MC, you’re back, how did the meeting with the Skylians go?”

“ermmmmmmmm”

If Yurima (my AO oc) met this mf she’s gonna literally shove her gohei down his throat :sob::sob:. I tell you it’s always the shrine maidens.

I can imagine Keraxe vikings just suddenly popping up at Skyhall’s capital with the same gliders we used to get to Skyhall, a bunch of flying vikings is terrifying (especially if they had audible war cries by the hundreds).

Vetex, please make this 100-year old brat real so my Ruthless File can sock him in the face with a Vindicator so he can pick up his teeth.
(Overall, much love towards your Icarus posts, Ghostly, and please don’t deny us this bratty man, Vetex!)

Whoever the ruler is of skyhall should be exempt from merciless/merciful story changes, his ass deserves to be kicked for being the king of racists

my merciful file wouldn’t wanna kill anyone ideally :frowning_face:

(I could see my merciless one enjoying it though… maybe not for the right reasons)

one eyed wonder

My character wouldn’t kill so lightly…

BUT HE’LL MAKE HIS NOSE GRASP MILLIMETERS OF DEATH-

This seems racially motivated, I mean, how could Sea-Dwellers in all their inferiority even think they can make such a request?

My Ruthless Shadow Paladin:

Can’t wait to shove an iron leg into their face when I get up there (it’s imbued with stone magic).

The sea dweller thinks their bootleg magic imbued with a bit of magic rock is enough to match against the might of true magic users.

Fine then, earth explosion in your big mouth.

I wholeheartedly, and unequivocally… will have to decline your offer and give it to an inferior.