A call for new leaders

The last time TL4 users were elected/added was 2021. I believe, due to an upsurge of activity from AO’s release, there is a long overdue new batch of TL4 users, colloquially known as leaders. If someone doesn’t know, this is the highest non-moderator trust level on the forums, and for people who herald reasonable and respectable discussion. When a user is a leader, from what I can remember, they have the abilities of:

• More powerful flagging capabilities
  • Ability to close discussions
  • Even more likes per day

There are likely others I’ve forgotten, but you get the idea. All of the current TL4 members are relatively inactive, so I’ve made a little poll for as to if we need more leaders.

• We should get more leaders
  • We don’t need more leaders
0 voters

Please vote on this poll to show your opinion, and have a nice day.

Due to the current state of the forums I am slowly moving to vetcord
all reinforces are gone as well
:broken_heart:

I need my PEACE and QUIET here…

We’re entering a new era.

We will be promoting rb1, opticalcord, darklorddurza, oleg, and nekosaikou to leader. :fire::fire::fire:

Rb1 alone will fix the forums
:fire:
We don’t need divided powers
all that power goes too rb1

If we ever gain an Rb1 dictatorship, quite literally, it will be fire.

:wilted_flower: I know damn well i am not getting that (I get regular on off and on days)

:person_raising_hand:me me me! (I will never use flagging or closing lol)

think they can also split topics, diva had to do that a lot for rfao3

i would make banana leader dictatorship propaganda but i’m too lazy

Produce supremacy.

Unironically would work for a few weeks before it collapses

Waiting for the Typ redemption arc

At least leaders don’t have IP address access.

I see nothing wrong

:nightmare:

I forgot TL4 existed lol

Mayhaps
We should promote Typ to TL4 >:]

In my opinion, you, Bio, deserve it as well. Additionally, Flare would make a good leader.

unban and make TL4 @anon82052662

AKA Entity 101 - Èzia

My brother in Christ, he has infinite points. You are not getting that thing unbanned.

new leaders not more*

Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?

he wants to demote current leaders because they had enough of his stupid bullshit and took his Regular after he fucked around and found out

I thought those were the moderators, but either way let’s shut down this conversation regarding moderation actions before the moderators close the topic.