A character/thing from a roblox game is now your weapon/bodyguard, what is it?

interesting one here, basically, let’s say you wanted the accelerator from tds, you would be able to summon the accelerator, and he would automatically be maximum level, or if you wanted to have a certain AO build in real life, you could in the form of your AO character as a bodyguard.

you also can have weapons if you don’t want a bodyguard

for me I want ambush, he’s extremely fast and instantly kills anything that isn’t out of the way in time, and in combat, there aren’t really any wardrobes just sitting about in the battlefield, allowing me to unlock the highest potential.

also he’s kinda goofy tbh lmao and loud and annoying (like me uwu)

I’d want to mimic the speed curse because zoom

wait did you just change the topic? cringe

okay so you would want speed curse (sorry lmao I had a better idea)

Make it a new topic then >:(

this was truly a DOORS

1 Like

with imagination, this is impossible

but with roblox, anything is possible

I choose theos because I mean firstly it’s theos secondly phoenix magic = you’re not gonna die anytime soon

character? Of course I choose Durza as my bodyguard.

counterpoint: you should pick vetex himsel

Cryptblade

attack doge gear

Susie

no i take that back probably berdly because susie would kill me

The Peacekeeper because they are super powerful and could save me from anything.

what if they just slowly walk up to you hiding underneath boxes

box isn’t wardrobe/closet/bed/vent so doesn’t matter tbh

Noelle

but it conceals you from him
you just need cover/concelment
we arent sure if the closet acts as a sheild or a place to hide but either way a box should work
or they could just use a tank or something

also Noelle is easy to manipulate(Grave of snow)

lmao a tank would have nothing tbh ambush literally goes so fast he shatters lightbulbs just by taking a stroll

not to mention he returns multiple times so he could easily blow over a box and then come back moments later or destroy a tank

I remember seeing a guy asking for berdly to be killed a year or so before chapter 2

I mean, he got what he wanted

Ivory Periastron