A choice for y'all

So I’ve got a few ideas for the next series on #writing and I honestly can’t choose. I also want to allow you guys to see what you would like. I will also be employing much more reader input. With that being said, here are the choices:

1: The one about the Magma warlock that hates the Grand Navy and Ravenna, as introduced in A Fiery Note

2: One about a Bounty Hunter, would probably be comedic, may be outside the Bronze Sea

3: One about a merchant, very snobbish type who says “Peasant” a lot. Would start outside the Bronze Sea

Anyways, now you can choose and ask questions about each. Or you can ask questions about the main series or The Steel Anchor. Alright, that should be it.

I think a continuation from a Fiery Note would be interesting, specially how it’ll work out with the player’s interactions in Ravenna. Would he help the player in someway? Or maybe fight them instead for taking his kill?

Other than that, it would be pretty cool to see him make a last stand against silverhold or something.

the one about a poison conjurer named maddox who is mentally unhinged and extremely based

the story is written from his perspective.

think like a slightly more hyper version of deadpool with a few screws loose.

merchant, would be interesting to see how you start out of the bronze sea

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.