A Complete Guide to Ganking

Welcome to the complete guide for ganking!

Here are the tips for optimal ganking:

• Send a party invite to everyone in the server, and turn friendly fire ON. This way, you will be able to know the locations of everyone in your team, so you can track them and kill them. Even if they leave the team, their marker will still appear.

• Gank in a team, because not only is it fast, but its also safer.

• Use Oathkeeper/Beams/Bows when someone is trying to run. Those are the best ways to catch someone.

• Use a full agility set so you can get to people faster, as well as outrun other gankers (only for good PvPers).

• If you’ve killed everyone in the server, make sure to server hop

• If you’ve killed someone but it hasn’t been 5 minutes yet, ask your guild mate to get the kill, so your guild still earns the infamy.

• Keep quiet when you kill someone. Avoid saying toxic stuff like “EZ”, because this can incite drama.

• If you lost to somebody before, do not try and fight with them again (control your ego), because you’ll probably just lose again.

• Get good at PvP, duh.

How to avoid being ganked

• Leave a server if you see any top guild/a lot of people from a guild in it.

• Run into the water. Half of the magics don’t in water, so you’ll be relatively safe.

• Trick your gankers by dodging around trees and buildings, etc.

• Don’t fall for any trap such as a suspicious team invite.

• If you’re near an arena area, make sure to run to that so you don’t lose infamy

• Sometimes the ‘in combat’ symbol can be misleading, so always wait a bit more after it disappears to ensure that you don’t compact log.

By DoubleRun#3094

6 Likes

You should put this in #guides:game-guides

ok doublerun,what the fuck

1 Like

Why did you feel obliged to share this knowledge… I’ll go be using it now.

please delete this, but leave the part that says how to not be ganked

Consider your advice mine and your meme stolen.

nice guide lol

What if the

what if you get ganked by 10 people-

I hate how it’s true

The moment you see 10 people of the same guild in a server, is the moment you server hop.