A concept for people with Perfect Cook

This is like a suggestion except it’s not but, I had made a quick concept for what people get once they reach perfect cook.

A simple badge and a chef hat next to our name, indicating we no life’d in cooking.

And lastly, a outfit + a hat to indicate we are truly the most perfect of all chef, these items has no stats and are purely for vanity.

11 Likes

I cooka da pizza

2 Likes

the king of the pies

we cooka da pizza

I think it’s because I recently saw the movie again but the icon reminds me of this pose. Now I want a pan to be added for chefs :fried_egg:

NPC neutral guild dedicated to the best cooks in the warseas, the more meals you make, the higher your rank.

Honestly I wouldn’t even be surprised if each Profession gets an outfit for maxxing it out once they release. Chef outfit would be fire asl need to gank in it asap :money_with_wings:

And make sure that if you make more than 10 mistakes during the entire month your cook outfit is revoked… Someone literally BURNT a mistake.

the burnt mistake in question

Wait how did you get chicken???

1 Like

That’s meat, but not chicken…

why can’t I make perfect mistakes to trade to my friends when they do dumb shit?

clown nose and a regular mistake is good enough

someone get a random gordon ramsay clip

Even at a million cooking exp, there is no title or achievement

The Sky Pimpkin King

Icons would be too much, but it would be cool to get gear maybe from a quest or smth. We should def get a cooking title someday.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.