๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ~ A Concerning Plot Reimagined (remaster)

Not sure if I can put something like this in off-topic, but here we go! :poggers2:

About
Iโ€™m seeking a female vocalist (or Similar) for a remade and extended version of A Concerning Plot - Reimagined (Old version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNE_iuUfAlg). The final composition will be eventually released on Spotify and holds a (modest) potential for inclusion in Arcane Odyssey down the line, or a potential opportunity to work with me for future game tracks.

Prerequisites

• Reliable to premium quality microphone, recording equipment, and software (Audacity works).

• Vocal range: Mezzo-soprano. From C5 up to C6 scale. (Moderate to higher pitch)

I will provide MP3 files containing piano notes that precisely replicate the melody, tempo, and pitch I am seeking. Furthermore, I will supply a reference of the former vocals used in the previous iteration of the composition. This will aid in conveying a clearer understanding of the intended replacement, and where some potential improvement could be made.

Compensation
Compensation will be provided for utilized recordings. The amount will be based on factors such as recording quality, precise timing, and the extent to which requirements are met or surpassed.
Whether singing is your pastime, you aspire to build a singing portfolio, or youโ€™re a professional, all are welcome to apply.

:exclamation: There is no limit to how many people can apply

You can apply here:

Let me know if you have any questions Tobiemoji_gogogo

23 Likes

Suddenly I am a female vocalist
:flushed:

3 Likes

Hey, if your voice fits it doesnโ€™t matter if youโ€™re a guy :wink:

1 Like

Sorry habibi got a sore throat rn :frpensive:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll give you some tea, hope u feel better :pleading_face: :tea:

1 Like

THIS IS SO COOL :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

GOOD LUCK TOBI!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Burgr!!!

1 Like

This is interesting.

Good luck with that.

1 Like

MY VOICE TOO DEEP AAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

As a soprano & an active choral singer, I am lowkey interested. When are the submissions due?

7 Likes

Iโ€™m excited to hear youโ€™re interested! Tobiemoji_gogogo

The estimated due date is by the end of the month (the 31st), or around the time the Dark Sea update drops (TBA). I hope to release some pieces to coincide with the Dark Sea release (I have a piece that is planned to get used for something special).

Iโ€™m new to the whole casting call setup (was recommended by my previous vocalist to use it) but if you prefer communication via another platform like Discord or even forums that works for me!

If you are still interested I can gather up and send you all the files for you to record, and Iโ€™ll be happy to answer any questions and give any guidance through the process. Tobiemoji_Thumbs up

(mb I just saw your DM in my notifs :sob:)

Whoโ€™s to say, may need a deep voice for a piece one day. :eyes:

Thank you! Tobiemoji_noprob

1 Like

image-1

3 Likes

Turns out this is all a hoax and Tobi just wants to figure out which forumers are girls.

2 Likes

Canโ€™t wait to hear it. Gl to anyone submitting.

1 Like

This seems like itll be pretty cool, Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing how it turns out

Unfortunately I have a deeper register and no good mic but i still think this is interesting nonetheless

1 Like

ill sing for you tobes

1 Like

this is true but @sutarpratinum is the one who put him up to it

1 Like

oh. So the culprits are working together

1 Like