A frigid prison [Art Contest Piece]

Ultimate power, bounded by chains, locked away into a frozen abyss…

Perhaps… someone may free it one day…

A rendition of the blizzard curse (it could also be like the ice curse but who cares). I chose to make a curse because I feel as if curses will always be one of the most crucial parts of Arcane Odyssey’s lore and story as they’re revered and hoarded by kingdoms, the more you own, the stronger you are.

I thought the blizzard curse would be a fun one to make since we’re approaching colder seasons and I’ve been itching to make a more bluer/cold color toned piece.

For my friends.

41 Likes

whoa is that the ice curse

Wait what is this of?

I get the feeling we should have context considering it’s a contest entry, 10/10 art tho

blizzard/ice curse

cold (pun intended)

I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WAS CHILL LIKE THAT- This is banger :boom:

nice refrigerator i wonder what’s inside /j

this is cold

Right as I was thinking about that one roblox game with a first chapter consisting of escaping the ice-cold prison of hell’s deepest layer…
Coincidences amirite?

i think this might be The Fire™

You know, even if I don’t come close to winning, as long as I make the people I care about feel proud or amazed, then I guess I can safely say, I’m satisfied.

Holy hell this is so pretty?? LET ME AT THAT CURSE! COLD AND WET ELEMENTS FOR THE WIN!

least effective 1980s refriderator:

Dave and bambi vibes (very cool though)

Free air conditioning AND unfathomable power beyond our understanding? Count me in :sunglasses:

cold

watch this fail because it turns out the ice curse is actively being used by a side character with 0 significance to plot whatsoever :sob:

Don’t jinx it :cold_face:

seems pretty chill not going to lie
(i need better puns)

frostmetal curse :cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like