A gainful W for Insanitymaxxers + yummy recipe

##################################################
Cutlass’ Miracle Meal Recipe
##################################################

Spaghetti Bolognese. The ultimate meal for the determined Odyssyer and the absolute pinnacle of world-wide cuisines. A timeless classic, simple yet supreme. It’s the maker of kings and adoration of gods. Alchemists could not even fathom the grandeur of this treasure, as its power is far beyond that of any curse. With this blessing in your stomach no mountain will ever be too high to climb and no dream out of reach. Don’t be surprised if you get visions of Nirvana just by the fragrance…
So anyway, here’s my recipe. I do think it’s pretty good actually.

Meat Sauce Ingredients: (3-5 servings for a 85kg athletic guy)

-500g ground beef.
-380ml Tomato Sauce. Preferred brand: Barilla Basilico.
-4 large brown/yellow onions.
-3 cloves of garlic.
-2dl cooking cream. I use a 4% fat verison.
-2dl red wine. Use the cheapest one available.
-2-3 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
-2-3 teaspoons of soy sauce. Preferred brand: Kikkoman natural (the one with the red lid).
-1 Calf bouillon cube
-Olive Oil
-Basil spice
-Tabasco
-White Pepper powder
-Salt

Required kitchen tools:

-Frying pan & shovel
-Cooking pot
-Grater
-Garlic press
-Knife
-Strainer

Instructions:

-Peel and grate the onions.
-Pour a bit of olive oil into the frying pan and fry the grated onions.
-Add the garlic to the frying pan through the garlic press.
-Dump all of the grounded beef into the pan once the onions have gotten a nice yellow-brownish color. Distribute the meat evenly and make sure no lumps are present.
-Once the meat has fried from red to gray, pour all the tomato sauce into the frying pan.
-Add all the rest of the ingredients, no discerning order - spices should go last though. Also, make sure the bouillon cube dissolves properly. It’s also worth mentioning that bouillon cubes are usually very salty, so be careful when adding extra salt.
-Fry and stir until a lot of the water has evaporated. Now you’re done!

-Boil the spaghetti in slightly salted water, and don’t you dare snap them in half.
-Dump the spaghetti into a strainer once they’re done cooking. Pour some olive oil onto the spaghetti and mix it around.
-Serve the meal on a white Swedish Grace platter (because they look very nice) with parmesan cheese. Ketchup is optional.
-Preferred Beverage: Staropramen premium lager beer.

If you try this, let me know how it tastes!!

jason.

1 Like

this is giving off skibidi fanum tax ohio rizz sigma among us insanity 5 benadryl tripping vibes

Skibidi toilet is a masterpiece of storytelling and character development . Every episode is a profound and deep criticism on modern society. The Skibidi toilets can be used almost as a poetic metaphor for the degradation of the modern world. It shows a duality between the what we consider to be monsters and the real monster inside of all of us What does it mean to be human? This show creates a sense of connection in the viewer I have not experienced with any other show before. It’s truly magnificent how it manages to create a mock humorous tone while also using its format to blend into a sort of dark humour. It interweaves these themes into its delicate and well planned plot. It’s clear the writers have built a world with lore and depth from the start. At the end of the day I don’t think I’ve watched a show with this level of detail and tantalising plot points. It uses its format of humour as a basis for an interesting criticism of how the world revolves and who we are as people. 10/10 is a must watch.

“AITA? I shoved a 12 year old down a flight of stairs. After that I hunted down congressmen and slaughtered them in broad daylight. Also I smuggled drugs across the Mexican-US Border. On that evilmaxxing shit. Got notoriety IRL, the FBI (Grand Navy) is chasing after me as we speak. Currently smoking Neolithic Insanity 12 Pack.”

When I saw that image, I thought I had been exposed to a visual cognitohazard.

Contain this hazard right now!

I’m going to make this. When I die, tell my friends and family I lived a worthless life.

I have discovered I am horribly allergic to one of these ingredients. I now have diarrhea.

I don’t get it
Patrick Star - I Don't Get It | Patrick star, Spongebob episodes, Cartoon  icons