A Letter To All Clans

Wouldn’t be the first time, either. Latom was notorious for having its members pay I think 100+ smoke arrows a week (which when WoM first released, was commonly used as crown tokens since they had a sell price of 1 and allowed people to circumvent the 700 crown max for trading/storage purposes) to be in their guild. I also think the 1st White Lotus may have also taxed smoke arrows per week, but I don’t have enough proof to be sure.

Actually this is a good way to store money

Yeah, I think back then traders would buy with smoke arrows, many not even accepting crowns just because of how useful it was to dodge that very restrictive 700 wallet cap and the convenience of storage.

Hold on I haven’t played wom in ages

Do smoke arrows cost 1 crown too bc that also ensures I never have to worry about losing my cash

Wiki says that you get no money from selling smoke arrows

No, smoke arrows were only sellable to NPCs for 1 crown when WoM first released. Their sell value was reduced to 0 in the very next update, the fishing update.

Vetex just bankrupted the guilds lmao

Speaking of fishing, fishing rods cost 25 and sell for 25 so it’s a good way of saving money in increments of 25 so that’s prob how I’m gonna save up

I’m pretty sure they sell for a lot less than what it costs to buy them from NPCs.

1 Like

If you don’t want to join clans that put in effort, don’t join them.

3 Likes

Why are you so bothered about it. You do realise you can mute the clans category right?

1 Like

they have been commenting on almost every clan/clan recruitment post

SunCry is cringe sorry, just because of the description
SunCry
I wouldn’t have a problem with the description either if your definition of peace, harmony, and friendship wasn’t “kill 15k people for infamy”

I mean its just kids having fun, and adding their own little corner to the Arcane Odyssey world. Its honestly cringe that you care so much. I imagine this is what vetex imagined when starting his journey making games.

1 Like

What about my faction lore :frowning:

the problem with this is that almost every guild like this says “Hahahah we are the best and if you opose us you will DIE HAHAHAHA we are the most powerfull wizards in all the war seas!” i think clands should be more like an organization looking for something (chaos, peace, riches, etc)

Something like suncry they don’t say they are the best they say they are just lf peace around the war seas

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.