A Letter To All Clans

Please, for the love of fucking god, QUIT BEING SO FUCKING EDGY.

this kid has taxes?

you’re not cool by ganking new players or being the incarnation of menace, this isn’t a game made by some mentally ill masochistic devs, fuck off

Like god, stop self inserting your unheard of clan into arcane lore, you’re not cool, fucking quit it already

AND FUCK OFF, YOU’RE GONNA MAKE A NEW RULE TO NOT SPAM INVITES AT THIS POINT

also, please stop fucking posting clan recruitment posts just in general, are you using internet explorer and trying to compensate for the delay? the game’s not releasing for several weeks, the flood of newbies hasn’t occurred yet

9 Likes

who wants to join my new clan the magic murderers where we just violently murder low levels and also we have very intricate lore where we were actually the ones who defeated durza also give us all your items its a small fee to enter the clan

9 Likes

The Cat Gang
we are going to beat you to death if you do not give us catnip and all your food

2 Likes

this is the good clan kind, the one that’s just some random gimmick

join suncry we arent edgy

6 Likes

To everyone making guild invites dont lose your reputation nobody that isn’t desperate will join

Don’t join Black Bulls, we don’t want you

1 Like

Guild tax is an actual feature, I’m pretty sure it takes a percentage of members’ crown rewards and puts it in the clan bank for things like upgrading the clan

Join salvatore we have free rats

1 Like

they mention exempt from taxes, that’s not a feature so it’s assumed you have to pay galleons every x time

That got removed

Oh wow, never realized

am i allowed to join i like black clover fr

I am a member of the Suncry Lotus…, I am a pro ganker, and so are my members….
To join, you must give me $500 dollars (PayPal or cash), and prove to me you can take 5 players on at once.
Our lore… is that we killed cursebeard and the entire one shot pirates, all alone….
Join us… and become apart of our vast ranking structure!

Low rank: Menace to society
High rank: Serial Killer
Admin: Psychopath
Co-Leader: Brutal Dictator
Leader: Him (me) ((I’m him))

We’re better then you because we’re cooler and we believe we’re more well known…. Yeah!

6 Likes

this post is a good take, I agree with it

you better watch out kid or my guild the dark assassins will gank you… :imp::100::fire:

1 Like

Get this man a true
no fuck off we dont want you

Tester house gank ez

bro it’s not a gank if you ANNOUNCE IT :sob:

• martial arts group
  • prey on the weak
  • antagonist force
  • we gank people

Roblos cobra kai???