A lighthearted suggestion towards the Flight Spell

We all know what is happening to the game and that Flight Spells will be removed when the Total Game Revamp releases. This is a necessary step towards the improvement of the game and I somewhat agree, but that is not what I wanted to talk about. My suggestion was to unlock the flight spell 1 or 2 weeks before the big update drops. It might sound crazy, but this will give us a few idea’s about things like why it was necessary to remove it or what can possibly be better than this. If you would like to know my opinion (which most of you don’t) it is that flight spells are really unnecessary for islands if it can void the main part of a game’s transportation (boats in this case).

Note: Vetex’s decision is most always final and this will only help us understand his judgment
On that note I will leave you guys with some scuffed flight pics…

i would love the game to be in complete chaos

Most of this post is made to be a joke but I just wanted to see how many people agree with this.

By this, the flight spell’s level requirement should be reduced to 90 instead of our level cap jumping straight to 150.
Aside from that…
Why not?

Vetex would need to allow us to lvl to 5000 as well. With our current level and energy pool, flight would not be as effective and we won’t get a solid understanding.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.