A list of 20 games on roblox that no one asked for

these are just some recommendations from me if you’re bored.
(it does not violate rule 11 dw)
feel free to recommend your own in the replies.
A lot of them are underrated gems with only a few players.
(the ones with stars are my personal favorites)
this is mostly platformers and obbies so if that’s not your thing then… why are you still here?

-pan

1. Heroes Of The Forest☆
  1. Heroes of the Forest - Roblox

This is the most underrated game i’ve ever seen on roblox, it only has 100k+ visits which is insane for how good the quality of it is. HotF is a story based platformer with a big cast of charming characters, I highly recommend this one, it took me a few hours to beat and has boss fights, collectables, a lot of lore and a whole town of endgame content.

2. Crazy Stairs
  1. Crazy Stairs + VR - Roblox

Kinda hard to describe this game but you climb randomized staircases with different classes that manipulate the stairs in different ways. It’s a fun game to pick up and put down when you have free time.

3. Book of Monsters
  1. [EGG HUNT] Book of Monsters - Roblox

A round based juggernaut type game where 3 players are chosen to be monsters and win by killing all the players. On the other hand, players win by pushing buttons on the back of the monsters to take them down or by surviving until the round is over. Like crazy stairs this game is enjoyable to pick up and put down when you’re bored.

4. Microwave Dinner
  1. Microwave Dinner - Roblox

have you ever played robot 64? well if you liked that you’ll like this as well. It’s another 3D platformer and a cozy one at that. You’re a robot who collects food to get back to your planet.

5. The Day The Noobs Took Over Roblox (Series)☆
  1. The Day the Noobs Took Over Roblox 2 - Roblox

another story based platformer, there’s gonna be a lot of those, this game is the 2nd installation in a franchise of 3 which happened to be the most popular. If you want to play it in order go to the first game and then play through them. The title is pretty self explanatory noobs took over roblox and you have to stop them! I like this game a lot.

6. Randomly Generated Droids ☆
  1. Randomly Generated Droids - Roblox

despite my high praises for HotF this game is probably the one I have sunk the most hours into and is my favorite. This is a rouge-like which just has sucked the soul out of me I swear it’s the only thing I play anymore. You fight droids which have different stats and abilities which sounds boring but, but um there’s different classes and as per usual of a rouge-like one run is never the same as another. After 10 rooms in every world (which there are also 10 of) is a shop where you purchase items. God I am just rambling at this point please help me this game has my family hostage.

7. Cryptik
  1. Cryptik - NEW MAP - Roblox

I can guarantee you I can describe the gameplay in 2 words. Among us. It’s among us. This game is almost always dead with nobody playing it so bring some friends along if you plan to play this. The “imposter” or monsters in this game have special abilities to help them unique to themselves. You win as a person by repairing generators and win as a monster by, y’know, killing everyone.

8. Awakening
  1. AWAKENING - Roblox

Nice graphics on this game. This one is the most under the radar with only 30k+ visits. It’s no longer being worked on which is a bummer because it looked promising, a little rough around the edges but still good. An open-world RPG nothing much else to say.

9. Super Checkpoint
  1. 🚩Super Check Point! - Roblox

this is for all my classic roblox players out there. remember the original super check point obby? the one where you had limited lives? well it got taken down because of COPYRIGHTED MUSIC. This game made by the same person remasters the old game and adds a sh*t ton of new paths to explore with a lot of new mechanics and updated graphics. It’s a nice breath of fresh air when you just want to play an obby on roblox that isn’t an ESCAPE [insert thing here] OBBY with a million gamepasses being shoved in your face.

10. Uuhhh.wav
  1. Uuhhh.wav - Roblox

STORY-BASED OBBY! I promise this is the last one. This one is similar to HotF with boss fights and the like. Solid game.

11. Darkenmoor
  1. Darkenmoor [Voice Chat! 🔊] - Roblox

this one is like Cryptik in the sense that it’s pretty dead and that there’s a monster trying to kill you. It leans more heavily on the horror aspect than Cryptik tho. You play as, I’m saying this for what? the 3rd time? Humans and monsters, you can already guess how to win. The doors switch on a timer so you may be trapped inside a room with the monster! The gameplay loop isn’t very replayable so this game can get boring fast, play with friends!

12. Mount of the Gods
  1. 🦁Mount of the Gods - Roblox

A sandbox-ish survival game similar to minecraft in a way. The main mechanic revolves around sacrificing things, whether it be fruits, gems, or the blood of a newborn baby, to appease the gods. A meter will fill up showing how satisfied they are with your offerings and depending on that a variety of rewards will be given. The island you live on will slowly be revealed too as the seasons pass. I glossed over a lot of other mechanics for the sake of brevity but also so you can find then out yourself. This game is better when played with friends.

13. Boost Vector
  1. Boost Vector - Roblox

It’s a high speed fast paced racing game! nothing more nothing less

14. Blox Adventures
  1. [🏃 RACING] Blox Adventures - Roblox

similar to Super checkpoint this one is just a amalgam of well made obbies.

15. Temple Thieves☆
  1. Temple Thieves - Roblox

aw man this one takes me back, I used to grind on this so much with my toaster of a computer. You steal relics from a temple and once you get all 5 you can leave, careful though, you have 5 lives and are on a time limit. It’s pretty basic but fun with 4 gamemodes, easy, medium, hard, and a secret one insane. Easier and better with friends

16. RBLXWare☆
  1. RBLXWare - Roblox

It’s warioware! with a fresh coat of roblox paint all over it to avoid copyright. 15 rounds of minigames that get progressively faster and a 16th round with a boss stage. There’s no boss it’s just a longer minigame. Whoever wins the most minigames wins the round unless there’s a tie…

17. Super Cube Cavern
  1. Super Cube Cavern - Roblox

this one is a heck of a doozie to describe, it’s a dungeon crawler with the dungeon in question being procedurally generated. Crafting is super interesting and there’s a lot of items you can make and get. Like 80% sure this is a sequel or is somehow related to robot 64, it was made by the same person after all. Sometimes the dungeon hurts to look at especially the blue one

18. Blockate
  1. [🌴] Blockate - Roblox

for the people who can’t afford minecraft and want to build something. It’s kinda like roblox in roblox if you decide to join worlds people have made. It’s a fun time seeing what other people have made and interacting with them.

19. Egg Kevin's House
  1. [UPDATE+] Egg Kevin's House - Roblox

a story-based HORROR game, you choose dialogue options and actions which can lead to several endings. This is when the quiet kid strikes back. Also f*ck billy smh.

20. Caption It
  1. ✏️ Caption It! - Roblox

a meme based game where you caption silly images. Vote for the funniest one and the one with most votes wins. This game has been dead for so long and the last update was 2 years ago, you definitely need to play with friends to enjoy this game.

6 Likes

Blox fruits if you are ready to waste 300 hours of beating (insert subname here) bandits

try Find Everything

1 Like

try finding the chomiks :pensive:

BOOST VECTORRR!!!
I made a skin for this game, pretty cool game that doesn’t have as much players as it should.

Crazy stairs was really fun, I played it a few times with my friends a while back

I managed to attain 0 idle friction in Boost Vector, it’s really fun on slopes

based

I forgot about boost vector it’s been awhile

Darkenmoor was peak during the Halloween event, i wish it didn’t basically die

This one was really fun, but if I recall correctly they stopped working on it. Kinda sucks, especially with how much potential it had.

(Also yeah it’s the sequel to robot 64, takes place after the sun blew up)

You brought this majestic classic up…
Magnificent. Based opinion to say this one’s good.

i love crazy stairs bru

just started HotF, seems interesting

It’s sad that most of these are forgotten now. Roblox cares solely about their bottom line, and not for quality or hard work.