A list of people that don't know what happended to them

happens to the best of us :fist::pensive:

AR lore is most likely not canon, due to it not being created by Vetex.

uhhhhhhhh
idk check my old airship post

So how do you know who died in it

uhhhh i don’t wanna sift through that. Got like a screencap or a source

he means the solstice which idk if it’s cannon either

why the hell do quotes not count as content

also according to vetex AR’s lore seems to take the path of the webtoon soooo

You’re just taking someone else’s words so it’s not anything original. If it’s a huge hassle just use clutter text

o, i didn’t know how much of that was considered canon since it’s still not from Ve himself.

But anyway, I can guess it’s from the webtoon, but what chapter or somm did he join AG

it isn’t in the webtoon but after you beat him up he changes heart and joins the ag and mutates seen here for more in depth info

Going to watch avatar the last airbender for the 1000000th time :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

idk someone in the thread just posted a drawing trollus made of an ag ship lead by verdies

the big ship is the solstice and the smaller ship in the air is run by someone else idr who

what happppened to the founder of the AG I need to know

they got vaporized

as i said before we dunno what specifically happened to her but either the blast got her or just chilling somewhere in the remote world

Females don’t die

I fine it would be a nice plot twist of she tries to take over the MC, she becomes evi

I’m pretty sure that all of the One Shot Pirates died in the Cursebeard War against Durza aside from Arsen.
so Apollo, Poseidon, Ernest and Triton are probably deceased cause of that

Kraken, Captain Sage, Captain Barron, Captain Ulysses, Verdies, Ramses, and I’m pretty sure Graves the Merciless were mobs in the original game. Their deaths are unknown, but probably by the hands of the Arcane Player

would be interesting indeed tho finding trigno and averil running peace is going to be awkward if she does do that.

(and ironic)

doubt it, durza can’t be that powerful